EddieJ1984

Rice Krispies new logo/packaging.

I feel like we might see other updates coming. The font between all the Kellogg's cereals is part of the same family, I believe, so you can tell a by the font what a Kellogg's cereal is (you can see with Corn Pops & Froot Loops).

So I'm either expecting the rest of the cereals to follow suit, or maybe they're all getting a somewhat signature look?

2 hours ago, fnz said:

I feel like we might see other updates coming. The font between all the Kellogg's cereals is part of the same family, I believe, so you can tell a by the font what a Kellogg's cereal is (you can see with Corn Pops & Froot Loops).

So I'm either expecting the rest of the cereals to follow suit, or maybe they're all getting a somewhat signature look?

I see what you mean, like the R in froot loops and the new rice krispies logo is pretty similar.

Makes it look a lot more like a store brand

I hate Snap and Pop's new hairstyle. Otherwise, I like the new logo. The old one was incredibly overdesigned, and had way too much going on.

1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Text is a plus; elves are a minus.

Pretty much. Those elves look a little...stiff? Wooden? Lifeless? Soulless?

The old elves had character, but these new guys...not so much.

Edited by DustDevil61
Character

I really like the new logo, but have to agree about the elves - they just look less happy and excited now.

I didn't look too closely at the elves when I took the pic.

Yea the old ones were better, also poor snap has to be at the logo on both boxes now , not enjoying some cereal lol.

The old logo is over-designed but I'm so used to it that the update just seems weird.  Even if it is an improvement aesthetically.

Upgrade.

I hope Fruit Loops gets a tweak too.