Canadian Military tribute jersey

Underdog519

Hey everyone, 

I work for my city's Jr B hockey club as graphic designer, and I've always had ideas for speciality jerseys that we could wear throughout the year. This November for Remembrance Day, I have designed a special Canadian Military themed jersey. It's based off of what Canadian Military personal wear when not in combat. Sadly this won't see the ice

First time designing a jersey like this, let me know what you think!

37730905424_2149bf96c3_k.jpg

38414538112_4d7d00bbb8_z.jpg

37730905544_bb85b9657a_z.jpg

7 minutes ago, philcar1994 said:

Hey everyone, 

I work for my city's Jr B hockey club as graphic designer, and I've always had ideas for speciality jerseys that we could wear throughout the year. This November for Remembrance Day, I have designed a special Canadian Military themed jersey. It's based off of what Canadian Military personal wear when not in combat. 

First time designing a jersey like this, let me know what you think!

37730905424_2149bf96c3_k.jpg

38414538112_4d7d00bbb8_z.jpg

37730905544_bb85b9657a_z.jpg

Very well done sir!  Not much if anything I would change about it.

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

Really great appreciation jersey. I think my favourite part is how the collar of the jersey works with the tie and the lapels.

If it were me I would use a different font that the Canucks style. It just seems everyone is using that for everything these days.

9 minutes ago, Has2916 said:

Really great appreciation jersey. I think my favourite part is how the collar of the jersey works with the tie and the lapels.

If it were me I would use a different font that the Canucks style. It just seems everyone is using that for everything these days.

Thanks. Thinking of getting this jersey printed to see how it turns out.

As for the numbers/letters, we use the Canucks (Agency Font) for our Home and Road uniforms, figured I carry it over to this one

Archived