Johnny's Soccer Team Concepts for 2018-19

JohnnyGODdreau

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up, Tranmere Rovers. 

From what I've seen of Tranmere, they've got a very classy kit history, I wanted to keep that going so I created a very understated home kit with subtle white pinstripes. The away is a little more fun, purple with gold hoops, and the third is a rather plain royal blue with red trim and white hooped socks. 

Home

lFAMY7q.png

Away

bJl3Udm.png

Third

HLV7eZf.png

Now for Portugal, Spain, and Croatia. 

Portugal 

Home

f9jYGZQ.png

Away                                                                                                         Away Alt. 

fW5wR7u.png8nTAYml.png

Spain

Home                                                                                                    Home Alt.

8O4WfHR.pngRCb3XbC.png

Away

fuoEhRQ.png

Croatia

Home                                                                                                        Home Alt.

foeIAPq.png3iNXdlb.png

Away

FPOPMzt.png

Now for France, Egypt, and the hosts, Russia. 

France

Home                                                                                                           Home Alt.

pJa964P.pngG089U6p.png

Away 

cQCjkqB.png

Egypt

Home

ZOSeTHH.png

Away

lG3lWKW.png

Russia 

Home                                                                                                           Home Alt. 

Hvc96Go.png 4bizqcN.png

Away                                                                                                            Away Alt. 

3lfyUUa.pngQhwREuz.png

• 3 months later...
On 5/25/2018 at 12:42 AM, WarriorFight said:

These are all incredible, especially Australia's secondary. Shocked more people haven't posted in here, but I've liked every kit you've made thus far.

Wow, thanks so much! Yeah, it gets a little discouraging when nobody leaves any feedback. That being said, I have no intentions of stopping with this series, glad you're enjoying it. 

Next up we have Sweden, Poland, and Belgium

Sweden

Home

LLD8HwQ.png

Away

EJnUcY7.png

Poland

Home

PA5A3G8.png

Away

nupwBpu.png

Belgium

Home                                                                                                        Home Alt

Wy0wAsx.pngyuS33BX.png

Away

u3OaBhm.png

On 5/31/2018 at 9:00 PM, JohnnyGODdreau said:

Away

nupwBpu.png

Nice, but no, we tried obsidian shirt back in 2010 and it was too controversial, so nike gave us a red one. Try with red-white away. :)

4r2eer.png

Archived