LOGOLYMPIAD 2017 - Event 4 Voting

pollux

I received 21 entries but had to disqualify one...

The requirements were:

For this year’s Wordmark event, you must create a new wordmark to complement the following primary logo:

CpRamlT.png

Requirements

• The name of the team must be one of: Lions, Pride, Royals, or Kings.
  • Choose a city, region, or state where the team plays. The wordmark must include both the city/region/state and the team name, with an emphasis on the team name (i.e. the team name must be bigger than the city/region/state).
  • Use only the colors that are part of the logo. Do NOT add any other color.

List your 3 favorites ranked 1, 2, 3.

The vote closes on Monday, November 27th, 11:59AM Eastern Time (three days from now).

Voting is now over.

Entries - Full album here

Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10
Entry 11
Entry 12
Entry 13
Entry 14
Entry 15
Entry 16
Entry 17
Entry 18
Entry 19
Entry 20

Disqualified Entry

ClipDodgeCharge's Entry was disqualified because the colors were way off. Since the entry was submitted 7 days ago, I reached out on the same day to let him know that the colors were different than what I had posted, and that he could resubmit, but he didn't submit anything else.

Reminder

The voting will be open to public voting once the event is officially over. Once the finalists have been posted in the event thread, voting will be open for 3 days.

Judging is open to all board members registered before October 1st, 2017. This is to ensure no one is voting for themselves under an alternate login.

Members may vote once per event and may not vote for their own entry (I’ll know if you did, and will not count your vote). You may not disclose the identity of any of the designers of the entries until voting closes.

Voting will be via the 3-2-1- points method. Voters will be asked to post their choice for a gold, silver, and bronze winner. Gold votes are worth 3 points, Silver worth 2, and Bronze worth 1.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G - 9

S - 5

B - 1

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

G: 3

S: 17

B: 7

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Archived