Sign in to follow this  
B-mer

2019 Boston Bruins Winter Classic

Here's what I hope the B's will wear for their upcoming Winter Classic appearance.  Since this is their first on the road, it's a great opportunity to pull this design out.  Given they turned their original brown sweater black for the last one, you know what they say about going black....  So just as well go with the black version of this jersey, which they first wore from 1934 - 36, and again for the NHL 75th anniversary.69eFI2u.png

I was actually going to try to whip up a 2019 WC concept that I would've wanted to look almost exactly like this. I absolutely love how you modernized that great design here, it looks fantastic. The yellow on the B looks a little different than everywhere else, though. I wonder how the earlier version of this jersey with the number on the front and the B on the sleeves would look too.

Too simple. There is zero chance Adidas wouldn't :censored: up this design with a horizontal stripe or six going across the center of the jersey.

I love the concept, though. It's clean and awesome. Very Bruins. Fans would buy this jersey up.

4 minutes ago, Brass said:

Too simple. There is zero chance Adidas wouldn't :censored: up this design with a horizontal stripe or six going across the center of the jersey.

I love the concept, though. It's clean and awesome. Very Bruins. Fans would buy this jersey up.

While I appreciate your cinicism, this is actually extremely close in design to what the Rangers just revealed for their WC jersey. The benefits are this one is pretty much a direct throwback instead of a fauxback.  Hell, if you wanted to get really crazy the black could be brown and it'd still be an accurate throwback. There is hope!