edjb93

NCAA Division I FCS Concept Uniforms (COMMENTS NEEDED)

Since I just posted a Stetson concept and the holidays are coming, here's something that will make it easy for you, guys...

https://youtu.be/xrTYInVzP78

P.S.: I accidentally posted Stetson first instead of San Diego.

SAN DIEGO

Curves dominate the overall design for my USD concept. These curves were inspired from the curves found in the interlocking SD and the main torero logo.

44229183062_d0345a45e4_b.jpg

30411019228_84397188c2_b.jpg

30411019058_cb83c038e9_b.jpg

VALPARAISO

All the wavy designs on the uniforms were taken from their V-shield logo. I decided to use metallic gold instead of athletic gold (ehem, yellow), because that's what the football team has been using for the most of its existence. With that, gold helmets make their comeback. Despite all those waves, block numbers are here to stay, since nothing can go wrong with block numbers.

44229181552_70744c6c23_b.jpg

44229182382_257597830e_b.jpg

44229181652_fddf9fa48d_b.jpg

Hey, guys. It's been a long time since I last posted a team in this topic. And I'm gonna stick my word that I'll finish all FCS teams. Sooner, I'll be posting teams from the SoCon.

Just a crowdsourcing from you, people, especially students and alumni of FCS schools, what design aspects do you want to see on my concepts? Also, what do you think of my concept uniforms so far? All the shortcut links are at the first page. Comments are greatly appreciated.