NCAA Division I FCS Concept Uniforms (Final Teams Added)

edjb93

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well W&M looks very good. I was excited to see that one and it did not disappoint (I was also very excited to see 4 in one post). I like Towson as well. Not exactly feeling the light blue uni for Nova, but I’m fine with it being there as an alternate. Towson is awesome, as is SB. I really like the red wolf helmet. Nice work again.

Since my next league is The Ivy League, here's the preview on what's to come:

• All 8 teams will have traditional looks.
  • Columbia returns to the original and traditional blue (as the way it should be).
  • My Harvard, Penn, and Princeton concepts will have similar looks to their most recent uniforms.

BROWN

Brown gets a new overall striping, where brown, red, and white are mixed well. The brown helmets here are similar to the ones the Bears wore in 2017, along with an all-black set. I left the brown helmet blank, to evoke the school name.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

These are good, but I've got problems with Stony Brook.  I'm just not feeling the red/silver/white look.  Blue helmets/pants would be welcome.

Stony Brook doesn’t use blue really at all in real life. The got away from that prior to 2010(?) I think. The red and silver is their classic combo. 

Huh, 3 helmets for Brown? Not sure how to feel about it, but I like all of them.

9 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Stony Brook doesn’t use blue really at all in real life. The got away from that prior to 2010(?) I think. The red and silver is their classic combo. 

I don't pay (much) attention to FCS, but I know what I like.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

23 hours ago, edjb93 said:

COLUMBIA

As promised, I brought back the traditional shade of blue that the Lions use for many years. I used a modified version of the Utah stripe, and implemented that on the helmets, jerseys, and pants. I actually like their uniforms, but those doesn't scream Columbia football, compared to my concept.

Home 1:

39016016454_f75a4b76ed_b.jpg

Home 2:

39016017064_b0b33c08cf_b.jpg

Road 1:

39725235441_767df3042b_b.jpg

Road 2:

27946237269_9bdd4c0885_b.jpg

I clicked the links you provided for their recent uniforms, and...I can't see why you like them. They're awful for a team with their color scheme. Anyway, yours are much better! Love the Columbia blue!

Brown: Good, but I'm not sure about the plain brown lid.

Columbia: Only complaint is that there's drop shadow on the "C" logo.

Cornell:  Ditch the gray pants and the pants wordmark, and you're done.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

5 hours ago, TShaw528 said:

They're pretty cool and neat. The cipher is a unique WM brand, so it's fun to see a concept with it.

I will say the logo on the pants was phased out about 15 years ago

I thought W&M still used that logo? What is the primary now? That Tribe font? If so, not a very good primary. 

Archived