NCAA Division I FCS Concept Uniforms (Final Teams Added)

edjb93

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna move on to the Missouri Valley Football Conference, the home of the 6-time FCS champions, North Dakota State Bison. I made up a concept set that will remind everyone of this achievement (that is, until NDSU adds another championship(s) later on). But first, what do you think of my MEAC concepts? Feel free.

Is there a way for you to condense the number of pictures you post for each team so that we don't need to scroll through everyone of the 17 combinations of helmet, jersey, and pants colors? Maybe put all the jerseys side by side and all the pants side by side?

XcryMwi.png

7 hours ago, HRC4 said:

Is there a way for you to condense the number of pictures you post for each team so that we don't need to scroll through everyone of the 17 combinations of helmet, jersey, and pants colors? Maybe put all the jerseys side by side and all the pants side by side?

I might do that with my future topics, but for now, I'm sticking with this presentation, for consistency's sake. Sorry about that.

• 2 weeks later...

INDIANA STATE

In full honesty, the design for my Indiana State concept came out of random thinking. Maybe it was inspired by the pant striping from their most recent Nike uniforms. Maybe it's because of the shoulder loop trend in the state of Indiana. I also added a small detail that is so Indiana State. I'll be waiting for guesses...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

MISSOURI STATE

All the striping and the wordmark and number outlines came from the outline on the Bears' logo. Maroon helmets join the helmet rotation, since Missouri State football, for the majority of its existence, either wore maroon or white helmets.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

The Bears look great, although the black helmets seem a little BFBSish. If they are used once a year, I am fine with it. 

...or GFGS for some people, since it's actually an anthracite helmet, which is close to black.

• 2 weeks later...

NORTH DAKOTA

The overall look is just a modified version of the Fighting Hawks' current set. The jersey wordmark is now in line with the current athletic graphics standards, and the "speed" stripes (actual name of one of the stripes available in the Adidas catalog) are speedy no more. That striping is also applied to the pants, since the current set doesn't have one. Also, for the first time since their departure from Nike, black uniforms are included.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

NORTH DAKOTA STATE

The design for the Bison is pretty simple, as it returns from a piping-heavy set to a traditional stripe-laden one. On the tops, each side includes six stripes, to remind everyone that they're the six-time FCS champions, but, on the third and fourth stripes, there are four sublimated stripes (I'm sure they're there), to remind everyone about something that's not really recognized: their 8 Division II football championships. On the pants, there are three stripes on each side, so that when you total 'em, there are six stripes (three guesses on what they symbolize). Pretty good Nike-splaining this set, huh?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived