NCAA Division I FCS Concept Uniforms (Final Teams Added)

edjb93

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUQUESNE

Duquesne's first Nike uniform set has similarities to Liberty's final FCS uniform set. I mean, really. The color palette, the fonts, you name it. And so, I made the helmet stripe on their white helmets as the focal point of the overall design, or as some people would put it, the Arizona Wildcats stripes. The red helmet also makes its anticipated return.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I like Duquense’s set, although I think three helmets for them

is a bit much. The classic stripes fit them well and I like the English D. RMU looks good too but I’m not a fan of the white uniform. I feel like it could use a little more red and the vibe it gives off is RMU is a blue white team.

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

I like Duquense’s set, although I think three helmets for them

is a bit much. The classic stripes fit them well and I like the English D. RMU looks good too but I’m not a fan of the white uniform. I feel like it could use a little more red and the vibe it gives off is RMU is a blue white team.

Yeah, I might have made the numbers on the white jersey red. But I was so inspired by their Wilson set. And also, their white jersey on their Nike set before the UA takeover barely had no red on 'em.

RMUrichards.jpg&c=sc&w=736&h=485

By the way, my Duquesne concept only has two helmet choices. Anyway, thank you for your honest insights.

I like how classic and simple the NEC schools are here. There's not a lot of need to be over the top here (except for St. Francis [PA]. There needs to be a return to the 2006-2009 helmet just for fun's sake).

SACRED HEART

The design for my SHU concept is pretty straightforward. I based this design from the team's previous venture into Northwestern stripes. I originally planned on making the stripes on the white jersey, pants, and helmet red-white-gray-white-red, but I went to the current stripe color combo instead.

spacer.png

spacer.png

ST. FRANCIS (PA)

Sorry to break your heart, @Seadragon76, but, IMO, the helmet design after the one from 2006-2009 is much better. The striping from that particular helmet became the focal point of the overall design for my Red Flash concept. Red helmet becomes the primary again, with black helmet relegating to alternate.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

WAGNER

I gotta say, this concept set is one of my favorites. The pant striping is pretty straightforward, but the sleeve design (the tip of the hawk head logo) really makes this set stand out. Also, black is completely removed from this set, and you might see a little bit of inspiration from the Philadelphia Eagles here.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

EASTERN ILLINOIS

Compared to the 2017 set, my concept for Eastern Illinois is in line with its current athletic branding (sort of). I added a black alternate jersey and blue alternate pants, as well as silver helmets and silver pants, to echo the past.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On ‎05‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:14 AM, Cardsblues02 said:

I think they would look fine whichever way you go, but I think that they look kind of empty without names. I would put the player name on the back, maybe thats just me.

Just added NOBs on Austin Peay.

Like the simplicity of the EKU set. No need for any unconventional alternates. I actually like the pants alot. It meshes well with the striping on the jersey.

One thing I forgot to mention was how much I love the EIU set. Everything about it is spectacular, love the grey helmet. Everything looks fantastic.

Archived