NCAA Division I FCS Concept Uniforms (Final Teams Added)

edjb93

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAINE

I saw few Maine football uniform concepts that were heavily influenced by their hockey uniforms, and this will add to that collection. However, this version doesn't have contrasting shoulder yoke, so that the design would suit to a Nike template. By the way, I love the design of their New Balance uniforms, but I decided on going with the hockey route. I also brought back the Maine script logo, which suits better than the primary logo or the "M".

hdFPkzQ.png

fKKRlbb.png

GkoVRR2.png

Wow, JMU looks fantastic. Really love the pattern you picked to go with for the shoulders. Don’t know if you have seen it, but they put the Duke Dog logo on the sleve of their “blackout” uniform that they wore in the playoffs against Stony Brook. I didn’t like it. Also, glad to see no black helmet.

UMaine had a classic look. Glad you restored to script on the helmets. 

On 1/4/2018 at 4:21 AM, Cardsblues02 said:

Wow, JMU looks fantastic. Really love the pattern you picked to go with for the shoulders. Don’t know if you have seen it, but they put the Duke Dog logo on the sleve of their “blackout” uniform that they wore in the playoffs against Stony Brook. I didn’t like it. Also, glad to see no black helmet.

JMU football actually had the "sublimated" Duke Dog logo on all their jerseys (purple, white, and black). I did not go for a black helmet for the Dukes since the purple helmet on their blackout uniforms really matches well with the rest of that set.

1 hour ago, TShaw528 said:

Can't wait to see my alma mater, William and Mary

Rough times up there for the Tribe, huh? But yes, W&M was one of the teams I want to see as well, along with Sam Houston (my FCS school), North Dakota St, South Dakota St, Central Arkansas and W&M are the ones I cannot wait to see. 

I really liked JMU’s white helmets yesterday on a completely unrelated note. They would go great with that black set IMO.

6 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Rough times up there for the Tribe, huh? But yes, W&M was one of the teams I want to see as well, along with Sam Houston (my FCS school), North Dakota St, South Dakota St, Central Arkansas and W&M are the ones I cannot wait to see. 

I really liked JMU’s white helmets yesterday on a completely unrelated note. They would go great with that black set IMO.

Preview on what's to come:

• William & Mary's cypher will be incorporated onto the sleeves.
  • NDSU's concept design will be based on all their football championships (8 in DII, 6 in FCS).

1 hour ago, edjb93 said:

Preview on what's to come:

• William & Mary's cypher will be incorporated onto the sleeves.
  • NDSU's concept design will be based on all their football championships (8 in DII, 6 in FCS).

They're your concepts, so do as you please, but FWIW the cypher is our academic logo. It's not really used on athletic branding.

RHODE ISLAND

I actually like the Rams' double blue color scheme, even though there are other two double blue teams in CAA football. This concept set was partially based from the soon-to-be old set of the LA Rams. I added a light blue helmet (also with horns) to pair with light blue pants. Both helmets have white-accented horns.

RfKiosB.png

0HCc3dW.png

8zTMsSb.png

2 hours ago, Milkman14 said:

Kind of on topic - NDSU's seal is only to be used on official documents from the office of the President but when designing the green helmets NDSU used the stalk of wheat from the seal unaltered as the center stripe.  CTOabqGUYAAfGF3.jpg

That wheat stalk is a great touch on the green helmet. I wish they'd apply it to the yellow one.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

14 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

That wheat stalk is a great touch on the green helmet. I wish they'd apply it to the yellow one.

As much as I like that NDSU helmet, I did include that on my concept set, since there's just a little bit of white compared to what I'll unveil, where white really pops out.

Anyway, comments on Rhody and Richmond?

36 minutes ago, edjb93 said:

As much as I like that NDSU helmet, I did include that on my concept set, since there's just a little bit of white compared to what I'll unveil, where white really pops out.

Anyway, comments on Rhody and Richmond?

The sublimated spider webs are pretty neat

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Oh, a white NDSU helmet?? I like that idea a lot!

I'm not talking about a white helmet for NDSU. I'm talking about the striping on the green jerseys and pants, where white pops out in a predominantly green and gold uniform, similar to the Packers or the Eskimos. Also, I won't add white pants for NDSU.

Archived