CS85

TuneIn Radio new ... logo?

Neither is very good, but at least the new one has pretty colors and looks less like a generic Business Industry firm. You'd think either one would have some sort of radio imagery.

Better, but there is still a ways to go. FWIW, Roku is still using the old logo. 

Totally threw me off when my app updated.  I was looking all over for the app on my phone this weekend and it was several minutes before I realized it was where it always was and just changed the icon.

Much better. Old one reminds me of a pharmaceutical company, especially with what looks like a plus/cross on it. Reminds me a bit of this because of the colour:

rexall-logo.jpg

Edit: Man, Now that I've uploaded it and seen the two side-by-side, Rexall must have just blatantly plagiarized the TuneIn logo. Look at the X!

20 hours ago, ujju2 said:

Much better. Old one reminds me of a pharmaceutical company, especially with what looks like a plus/cross on it. Reminds me a bit of this because of the colour:

rexall-logo.jpg

Edit: Man, Now that I've uploaded it and seen the two side-by-side, Rexall must have just blatantly plagiarized the TuneIn logo. Look at the X!

Good health to all, from Rexall!

Related image

(Sorry; I couldn't help myself. Carry on.)