US Cricket League - Beltway and Chicago logos open!

raysox

SO here was the update I did with Atlanta today. Originally I had small stands and a curved big stand. I had the idea of an octagon of stands, so I did 3 as a test, left the club house, then a remodled big stand. Also did my plaza thing and tried to fence it in with a brick wall as a test.

Atlanta_Stadium.png

Changed New York's to an older looking stand and added a second tier just cause.

New_York_Stadium.png

Let's move on!
Miami.jpg

So this would be most likely South Florida since the stadium is in Broward County, which is more Ft. Lauderdale instead of Miami. It'd be cool if we did a pastel pink and teal or orange or whatever. If anyone wants to take a stab at it, feel free!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played around with a new stadium idea, and ended up creating another team. So first I had a complete circle of stands, then built it into one like normal. Then was playing with angles and stuff and saw I could make a big segment of stands into a complete circle. This reminded me of an arena of some sort, so I decided the best use of this would be for Colorado's team. The team would be based in Colorado Springs, where US Cricket is housed. So with many sport federations there I made it into a pseudo Olympic park. I have the round building then another stand turned around to mimic a smaller stadium off in the distance.

Colorado_Stadium.png

I really really liked my Colorado CC logo in my initial concepts, so I used that again.

Colorado.png

Colorado2.png

I'd like to offer an idea for this one. I really liked raysox's south florida design, especially the palm tree and the colors. I took those, as well as "the palms", and added a navy/dark teal.

I also really liked this concept that SFGiants58 made for the Miami Marlins, and I especially liked the art deco-inspired shape. I took his general shape, as well as his font.

The result is this (2 color options, I don't know which I like better):

YYCn0bb.png

tinysig.jpg

On 1/10/2018 at 9:41 PM, Jake3.roo said:

I'd like to offer an idea for this one. I really liked raysox's south florida design, especially the palm tree and the colors. I took those, as well as "the palms", and added a navy/dark teal.

I also really liked this concept that SFGiants58 made for the Miami Marlins, and I especially liked the art deco-inspired shape. I took his general shape, as well as his font.

The result is this (2 color options, I don't know which I like better):

YYCn0bb.png

I like the one on the right with the teal, because it will stand out better on a pink top, which is perfect for a South Florida team.

Let's keep rolling! I'm actually going to watch the Tampa Cricket League tomorrow, so that's cool!

Let's do DC.

DC.jpg

So there's a lot of fields between DC and Baltimore, so I thought it'd be better to combine the region. It'd be cool if anyone wanted to try to do a DC plus Baltimore flag concept. Also open to patriotic colors cause it's DC, obviously. Also are there any other names other than Beltway? Just covering our bases!

Also for fun I made a baseball stadium on stadium builder

Baseball.png

1 hour ago, HoopsCoach55 said:

Looks great, but I wonder about teal pants instead of pink?

Miami.png

This actually didn't look as bad as I thought it would!

Also I realize I didn't mention i changed the logo to the palm being completely within the crest and the SFL11 to SFL in white and XI in blue

1 hour ago, Zeus89725 said:

Holy :censored:. This thread has been something else.

Thanks! Unfortunately you just missed the pastel colored team!

Had an idea for a new stadium and created this for the Beltway team. It's inspired by Baltimore Memorial Stadium.

Beltway.png

Would you guys like a recap of hats for the teams? I keep making flat brimmed caps for each team. Also have an idea for the Tampa team, inspired by when I went out to watch cricket this morning

Archived