NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

Although it's early, there's enough discussion and rumours flying to start a new thread for next season.

- The Ducks are reportedly switching to orange.

- All indications point to the Sens adopting the =O= full time.

- Were the Sabres Winter Classic jerseys/logos a test for next year?

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can get a peek of the Ducks 25th anniversary logo at the end of this video.

It looks to be a 25 with the webbed-D logo as the bottom of the 5. This could be an indication that if the Ducks are changing their jerseys next year, the logo might not.

EDIT: Scratch that, here's the logo

9SqaiwD.png

I see what they were going for, but looks almost kind of bloated/soft, if that makes any sense.

IbjBaeE.png

1 hour ago, TheLAKnight said:

Which Pro Image account is correct? This was posted the day after the first tweet.

Both tweets are correct.  31 teams will have alternate jerseys; 23 of them will get them again.  So at least 8 new alts.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

9 hours ago, Kevin_S_Butts said:

This news of all 31 teams getting alternate jerseys next season is quite facinating. I have to suspect that the 8 franchises getting new looks for 3rds are MTL, VGK, NJD, FLA, DAL, ARI, NSH, and DET. Unless im missing a 3rd from the pre adidas look.

Probably the Islanders too. I don’t think they’re going back to black. They’ve got a faux-fisherman jersey they’re giving out as a promotion, so that may be an option for an alternate.

12 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

Am I the only person that think the =O= logo for the Sens wouldn't be a great primary? Go back to the profile senator and have the =O= logo as an alternate, IMO. 

I would rather see them pull a Rangers and use the heritage jerseys, but come up with a crest or shield that incorporates the =O= and have that he the official primary logo.  

11 hours ago, insert name said:

Blackhawks should bring back the black alts. Those were pretty cool. 

EP-150539978.jpg&updated=201505291229&Ma

These are great, but the inconsistency between the jersey/sock stripes and the pant stripes really bothers me. They should either have the striping match the jerseys, or just use solid black shells. 

Huh, so all teams?

Last I had heard it was going to be 18-26 teams getting thirds with the thirds being a  mix of new looks, previously used alternates or a throwback style.  If it is, in fact, all 31 teams getting a third, it will be very interesting to see what happens.  I would be all for the Jets bringing back the iconic Winnipeg Jets look.

35 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

Huh, so all teams?

Last I had heard it was going to be 18-26 teams getting thirds with the thirds being a  mix of new looks, previously used alternates or a throwback style.  If it is, in fact, all 31 teams getting a third, it will be very interesting to see what happens.  I would be all for the Jets bringing back the iconic Winnipeg Jets look.

I like the Jets' 70s/80s and 90s looks, but either one of them really sticks out like a sore thumb if it becomes part of the regular rotation.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived