NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

Was just coming here to post this from Icethetics

If it ends up being the leaked third, then we officially have the worst jersey in NHL history, beating out either the Lightning's first alternate or the Sabres yellow caped alt.  Take your pick.

19 minutes ago, M4One said:

If it ends up being the leaked third, then we officially have the worst jersey in NHL history, beating out either the Lightning's first alternate or the Sabres yellow caped alt.  Take your pick.

If it's the leaked third, I agree.  That thing was hot garbage.

I kinda hope that it's the all star jersey in black.  Back in December i think, Icethetics stated that a January release for the Lightning was likely and that it was later than usual.  My theory is that they had to wait until the ASG jerseys took the headlines with Parley and Adidas, and then somehow theyre going to roll it into their regular look.

19 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Unfortunately, it looks like the Stadium Series leaks jerseys were true:

I know Pittsburgh has all of their major league teams match colors (which is nice) but I feel like they saw the success of the Steelers color rush and just decided to call it a day.

ff_2524680_full.jpg&w=340

3 hours ago, AndrewG70 said:

Based on the images from Lightning practice, along with the previously-leaked blank jersey, this is how I envision the new alternate uniforms will look like.

Lightning2019Alts.png

Everything here is a mistake. Even the numbers. It's like every black jersey the Vinik-era Lightning release is produced out of spite.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I think I said earlier in the thread, but assuming this is what they're going with, it almost feels like a reimagining of that old storm jersey. I'd give props for creativity at least, but that effect is going to be completely lost in action. Hell, you can barely tell it's there as is.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

7 hours ago, Matito said:

Come on, Bolts. It's not that hard.

Either embrace the best uniform you've ever had...

... or the goofiest one.
1_643894f66ee91a7a3d4495c332b5849f.jpg

It's weird how the rain drops and lightning bolts on that Starter jersey are so incorrect...

Lightning-Third-Jersey.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived