NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both shoulders already have patches. Right chest it is.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

2 minutes ago, Sodboy13 said:

Both shoulders already have patches. Right chest it is.

You could do the Captains patch instead of one of the regular shoulder patches or between the yoke and the TV number on the arm like Florida does with their patches.  But yeah, right chest makes more sense.

I... don't hate this. Sure, the "ghosted" shoulder logos and "heathered" stripes are dumb and gimmicky but as a whole this ain't bad. 6.5/10

EDIT: Also, lol @ the "we don't know where we're putting the captain logos" thing, heck of a ship they're running in Raleigh

Full throwback for the Yotes, complete with the correct outlines on the shoulder patches. Hell yes.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Surprised they didn't put "ARIZONA" on the shoulder logo as long as they were wiping out "PHOENIX."

6 minutes ago, Sodboy13 said:

Surprised they didn't put "ARIZONA" on the shoulder logo as long as they were wiping out "PHOENIX."

Seems that like that would have been an easy switch.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

'Yotes alternate looks pretty cool to me.  Good to see kachina back.

53 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

It's not bad, but the jersey really needs some white & the grey shoulders don't work. 

100%.  Not enough contrast otherwise.  Not a huge fan of the double flag logo, even if it is technically correct.

spacer.png

All will be forgiven with the Hurricanes if they do the right thing and wear Whaler throwbacks for at least every home game next season.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Interesting that the Sens had the centurion jersey and the centurion draft hat (every shop on line sells the O logo draft hat, I think).

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, Sodboy13 said:

I feel like the flags aren't drawn as well as the previous version's flag was. It looks more sloppy than ragged. And I feel like posters here have done the double flag better in concepts than this. Maybe the stick blade should point left to balance things a bit more.

Nice try, but not quite. The last black jersey was still better.

That’s what happens when you design a logo in-house. 

Absolutley LOVE the Canes new third. That thing is awesome.

Coyotes I'm not thrilled with. I liked their thirds during those years, the Picasso style, but never had the same love for the regular Kachina style unis. I think their current color and logo setup is way better and with a unique identify they could do something cool with a third like they did with the leaping Coyote one.

Archived