NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, bowld said:

Ducks ig says the jerseys will all be available for sale on the night they are worn. Might havw to grab a wild wing

Based on the reproductions being sold for Teemu Selanne's number retirement and for the 2007 Stanley Cup 10th anniversary (not to mention the rags Fanatics have put out), I don't have terribly high expectations for the quality of what will be on sale.

Note the rounded/not triangle shoulders on the Wild Wing:

DSC_0085213532136_slide.jpg

And the smaller wordmark/lack of shoulder patches for the 2005-06 alternate:

DSC_0087213535592_slide.jpg

Look how high the wordmark was on these 2007 jerseys (also, the material was not even close to what it was originally):

654905884-washington-capitals-v-anaheim-

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

4 hours ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Based on the reproductions being sold for Teemu Selanne's number retirement and for the 2007 Stanley Cup 10th anniversary (not to mention the rags Fanatics have put out), I don't have terribly high expectations for the quality of what will be on sale.

Note the rounded/not triangle shoulders and lack of shoulder patch on the Wild Wing:

DSC_0085213532136_slide.jpg

And the smaller wordmark/lack of shoulder patches for the 2005-06 alternate:

DSC_0087213535592_slide.jpg

Upon reviewing the photos they put out today, if the ones in the photos are the ones they're wearing... They're wearing the above offenders again.

cut.jpg

God damn it.

So besides the newer jerseys, none of the Mighty Ducks jerseys are being reproduced with their shoulder patches. They're going inaugural year version on the main set, no roundel shoulder patch. No Mighty Ducks logo on the Wild Wing shoulders. No MD logo on the Anaheim thirds.

Wow.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

2 hours ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Upon reviewing the photos they put out today, if the ones in the photos are the ones they're wearing... They're wearing the above offenders again.

cut.jpg

God damn it.

So besides the newer jerseys, none of the Mighty Ducks jerseys are being reproduced with their shoulder patches. They're going inaugural year version on the main set, no roundel shoulder patch. No Mighty Ducks logo on the Wild Wing shoulders. No MD logo on the Anaheim thirds.

Wow.

Well the jerseys in the picture are from the Teemu retirement night which means they could have had extra ones lying around for the picture which means those jerseys might not be exact ones used this year.

,,,,,,,but they probably are going to be just like the Teemu night ones.

IEI5Tg1.png

Apologies if I missed it-- but the Jets are releasing their alternate on September 14.

Rumour: People who claim to have seen it say it is primarily the "aviator blue" with a script logo (uhoh) in the same style of a keychain that came with the season ticket packages this year.

Logo(maybe?):

https://mobile.twitter.com/user/status/1034583771994091526

2 hours ago, Placebo said:

Apologies if I missed it-- but the Jets are releasing their alternate on September 14.

Rumour: People who claim to have seen it say it is primarily the "aviator blue" with a script logo (uhoh) in the same style of a keychain that came with the season ticket packages this year.

Logo(maybe?):

Boooo, should have been a white alternate for the White Out. Although the script logo might be good since it's reminiscent of the old Jets' sweaters with that script logo. 

29 minutes ago, G-tron said:

Boooo, should have been a white alternate for the White Out. Although the script logo might be good since it's reminiscent of the old Jets' sweaters with that script logo. 

I am willing to wait and see the script logo. I like that shade of blue. 

They will also still be wearing the Heritage Classics this year as well. I think I read anyway...

I like that shade of blue, too. It should be their main shade, with an even lighter blue to complement it, and a touch more red. They don't need midnight blue, and definitely not in home playoff games.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

12 hours ago, Ark said:

They forgot

kariya02.jpg

They might be combining that one with the night of the jade one. The Ducks website says “Nike Third Jerseys” and talks about both the jerseys, so while the team will be wearing the jade they could have stuff for both during the game.

IEI5Tg1.png

1 minute ago, Section30 said:

The Wild are adding the shape of Minnesota to the red line, I think it is a nice touch that isn't too over the top and allows the Wild to do what most teams are doing now (customizing the red line)

I don’t like it. It’s not symmetrical enough for a centre line. It’s too left-heavy.

13 hours ago, Placebo said:

Logo(maybe?):

They should at least use it to replace the terrible wordmark they use right now.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Archived