NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's all the random flags?  Where's the piping?  Where's the BFBS? 

Garbage.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I like it as a throwback third. I don’t want them to go back to this look full-time. A modernized version of this (with black, but as an accent) is my ideal Flames look.

I don't know if we're still allowed to post concepts in these threads so I'll spoiler it, but I made this Flames concept a while back.

Spoiler

e3ZOGL4.png

EDIT: I uploaded a cleaned up version. Magic Dynasty post quoting this post quoted the photobucket version.

These new thirds are nice, but they always are whenever the Flames decide to drag them out of the Saddledome basement.

IbjBaeE.png

Just now, monkeypower said:

I don't know if we're still allowed to post concepts in these threads so I'll spoiler it, but I made this Flames concept a while back.

Hide contents

RxpUy2U.png

I had to pull this off photobucket so it screwed with the picture and gave it a black background, which I can't remove because there's no solid outlines on the jersey anymore, so I might remake it to clean it up.

These new thirds are nice, but they always are whenever the Flames decide to drag them out of the Saddledome basement.

That’s exactly what I was thinking of.

And it looks just as good as I thought, too.

ExJworW.png

Well, I was definitely wrong about the Flames third. I couldn't be more disappointed because I don't like that jersey.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Flames alt: 9/10, great uniform, deserves to be more than an alternate - that it stays stuck as an on-and-off alt while management continues to stick with a 12-year old Edge uniform that nobody likes is baffling to me.

I'm waiting for when the Flames throwback to this uniform.  And when I mean throwback, I mean go back to it full time, only swapping out the horse head shoulder logo for the mountain one.  This jersey is beautiful and I would put it top 10 in the league.  And this, coming from a Flames hating Canucks fan.  I know some people have an issue with the black, but it makes the jersey pop.  Not to mention black has now been part of their colour scheme longer than it hasn't.

iginla_calgary4-01.jpg

49 minutes ago, M4One said:

I'm waiting for when the Flames throwback to this uniform.  And when I mean throwback, I mean go back to it full time, only swapping out the horse head shoulder logo for the mountain one.  This jersey is beautiful and I would put it top 10 in the league.  I know some people have an issue with the black, but it makes the jersey pop.  Not to mention black has now been part of their colour scheme longer than it hasn't.

iginla_calgary4-01.jpg

C5z2O34.gif

4 hours ago, M4One said:

I'm waiting for when the Flames throwback to this uniform.  And when I mean throwback, I mean go back to it full time, only swapping out the horse head shoulder logo for the mountain one.  This jersey is beautiful and I would put it top 10 in the league.  And this, coming from a Flames hating Canucks fan.  I know some people have an issue with the black, but it makes the jersey pop.  Not to mention black has now been part of their colour scheme longer than it hasn't.

iginla_calgary4-01.jpg

My perfect Flames home jersey would be this:

Calgary-2.jpg

....with these adjustments:

- same cut but red shoulder yokes to set them apart from the Devils

- stadard black Flaming C for crest

- make the red lower arms part black (the red area between the yellow stripe & the black wrists)

Flames alt is 75% better than their current home (I'm tired people saying '100% better' all the time...100%? really?), meaning I would like to see just a little bit of black in there somewhere. I think it makes the jerseys pop a bit more. Too much black has been used in recent history though.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

4 hours ago, M4One said:

iginla_calgary4-01.jpg

Such a better uniform than the red/white

Archived