kimball

5 hours ago, Teal said:

Remember when I posted these and everyone was calling me a troll and that these were fake?

Good times....

We didn’t call you a troll. We called you annoying (like you’re being right now) and we legitimately questioned the graphics because Oklahoma City is spelled wrong on the content you posted.

If you’re right, cool. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, JELKK said:

The only thing these nike rockets uniform had going for it was that they were ad free. Now theirs definitely no reason to like these.

The Rockets seriously need to go back to the red & gold identity. They'd be unique in the current NBA.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

12 hours ago, Teal said:

Remember when I posted these and everyone was calling me a troll and that these were fake?

Good times....

"...and that's the story of how I showed those jerks on the sports logo message boards that I'm as real as it comes."

"OK, sir, but like I said before, we can't serve you at the drive-thru window if you aren't in a vehicle."

12 hours ago, Teal said:

Good times....

Oakay Teal, you were right.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I don’t want any special privileges, I just don’t want to be called a “troll”. Every information I provided about the City sets will turn out to be true.

Is a little respect too much to ask for?

Anyway, I had to admit the Wolves City set is outstanding and a great homage to Prince. 

Jaguars

2 hours ago, Teal said:

Is a little respect too much to ask for?

I don't think anyone is calling you a troll. But, respect is also earned. When we questioned the legitimacy of the shooting shirts you posted (because of the misspelling) you responded that it was none of our business. It was a legitimate question responded with rudeness. If you want to be treated with respect ... give it as well.

Do I find you annoying sometimes, sure. And, I'm sure there are others who find me annoying as well. But, I'm willing to give you the respect where it's due.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

17 hours ago, coborjobs2010 said:

Saw this on Reddit.

otfqyo04dns11.jpg

I don't mind this look, it's a lot better than last year's jersey. But, I won't lie -- I wish they had a Clutch City or Houston-themed jersey for their City Jersey instead. 

kimball banner.png

10 minutes ago, kimball said:

I don't think anyone is calling you a troll. But, respect is also earned. When we questioned the legitimacy of the shooting shirts you posted (because of the misspelling) you responded that it was none of our business. It was a legitimate question responded with rudeness. If you want to be treated with respect ... give it as well.

Do I find you annoying sometimes, sure. And, I'm sure there are others who find me annoying as well. But, I'm willing to give you the respect where it's due.

I will NEVER, EVER give away my sources. People need to respect that. Also before I said it was none of our business, I was also ridiculed and was being told these were fake.

Jaguars

11 minutes ago, Teal said:

I will NEVER, EVER give away my sources. People need to respect that. Also before I said it was none of our business, I was also ridiculed and was being told these were fake.

We're not asking you to reveal your sources, but a simple -- "from a friend" is a much better response then your actual reply. But, I also think a lot of them thought they were fake because of the misspelling. 

Either way, I've spoken my peace. 

kimball banner.png

20 hours ago, insert name said:

and because of that, the NBA will probably keep the ads after year 3. I hate this. 

You really think that the NBA is going to get rid of something that generates more money for them?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

44 minutes ago, Kevin W. said:

You really think that the NBA is going to get rid of something that generates more money for them?

Ads are here to stay for sure. I just hope and pray it stays where they are and we don't end up with something like this one day ...

wnba-1.0.jpg

???

kimball banner.png

8 minutes ago, kimball said:

Ads are here to stay for sure. I just hope and pray it stays where they are and we don't end up with something like this one day ...

wnba-1.0.jpg

???

It's the times we live in. Just need to accept it I suppose.

Jaguars

11 minutes ago, kimball said:

wnba-1.0.jpg

???

This is what happens when your league has trouble making money. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

@Teal

You are my guy and I've always had your back. But if it's one thing these boards and the internet has taught me..

Be humble. You were right, which I knew but let someone ELSE be the one to praise you 1st. I'm so happy for you but that 1st post came off a little too..well never mind. Cheers ?

shado_logo.gif

1 minute ago, Shadojoker said:

@Teal

You are my guy and I've always had your back. But if it's one thing these boards and the internet has taught me..

Be humble. You were right, which I knew but let someone ELSE be the one to praise you 1st. I'm so happy for you but that 1st post came off a little too..well never mind. Cheers ?

I appreciate you. 

Jaguars

Archived