kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

DslaYJEWoAAu2oG?format=jpg

I never noticed that shorts logo on the Warriors’ shorts — that’s sharp!

SIDENOTE: I thought those jerseys were a bluish gray? Is it lighting or just gray?

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, kimball said:

I never noticed that shorts logo on the Warriors’ shorts — that’s sharp!

SIDENOTE: I thought those jerseys were a bluish gray? Is it lighting or just gray?

Looks like a anthracite color to me, which is a darker gray.

sms.gif

3 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

I believe someone once referred to it as "Indigo Storm"

Which is what ... a more tealish gray? 🤷‍♂️ 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 11/22/2018 at 8:34 AM, Bolt957 said:

The only instance would be with OKC's new City set. But they've never worn orange accessories with their home uniform until now (which looked weird, BTW).

They should do it more often, looked real sharp!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 11/24/2018 at 7:06 PM, BellaSpurs said:

They should do it more often, looked real sharp!

If you liked OKC debuting orange accents with the white Home uni, then tune in to their Dec. 14th game vs Denver. I believe they’re debuting sky blue accents with the white’s, per @OKCTracker’s twitter.

(I’ve referenced that new OKCTracker site a few times, in case you’ve noticed. It’s not my site at all but as a diehard Thunder fan and an uniform nerd, it has been a godsend). 

44 minutes ago, okcsooner35 said:

Per r/OKCThunder, looks like LockerVision leaked OKC’s Earned jersey. A sunset version of the Statement...this has potential. 

2ogib0hyfa121.jpg

That’s not LockerVision, that’s the schedule page from their website. LockerVision doesn’t have it up yet. But yeah, that does look to be a glimpse at the design of the Earned jersey. And I agree, an orange version of the Statement set definitely does have the potential to look pretty good.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

OKC Thunder Leak Their New Fifth Uniform

November 29, 2018 - 16:46 PM

Didya hear? There’s a whole new set of NBA uniforms still to come this year. Of course, this means we’re about to get a whole new batch of leaks. The Oklahoma City Thunder, who were one of the first to […]

Read More...

That's great news, really wanted to see an orange version of that. Now make that the away instead of the light blue, make a white version, keep the Native City edition as a fourth jersey, and you have the easy path to a mostly-fixed Thunder identity*.

*for one year until the overlords mandate change for change's sake.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

According to LockerVision, we’re getting this matchup tonight in LA:

LAL_IE_1_1.jpg

Vs.

IND_HCE_1_4.jpg

Leaving aside the ridiculousness of the Pacers wearing the Hickory uniforms at all (especially on the road), I’m a bit surprised the league is allowing them to wear their Hickory uniforms with the gold shorts against the Lakers’ yellow/gold set. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Saw this article from SI yesterday and tried to ignore it. But, it was brought up on UniWatch this morning and I just had to pipe in ...

IT SUCKS.

A few notes and observations ...

• Can't really argue with the Lakers, Bulls and Celtics in the top three. I'd probably pick them there as well.
  • Pistons Horse Jerseys in the Top 25? And ahead of the Bad Boys jersey? REALLY?!
  • Are the Wolves' Prince jerseys REALLY a Top 25 all-time jersey?
  • The Raptors' Drake jersey is listed? They're horrible.
  • There are a number of gaudy jerseys on this list that just don't seem belong ...
    • Vancouver Grizzlies, 95-01
    • Toronto Raptors, 95-99
    • Detroit Pistons, 96-01
  • There are a number of GOOD jerseys that seem like they should be on the list or get strong consideration...
    • Houston Rockets, 73-95
    • San Diego Clippers, 78-82
    • Utah Jazz, 85-96
    • Milwaukee Bucks, 77-93
    • Washington Bullets, 11-Present (even the 74-87 ones could be on the list)

Anyways, my rant is over.

kimball banner.png

9 minutes ago, kimball said:

Saw this article from SI yesterday and tried to ignore it. But, it was brought up on UniWatch this morning and I just had to pipe in ...

IT SUCKS.

A few notes and observations ...

• Can't really argue with the Lakers, Bulls and Celtics in the top three. I'd probably pick them there as well.
  • Pistons Horse Jerseys in the Top 25? And ahead of the Bad Boys jersey? REALLY?!
  • Are the Wolves' Prince jerseys REALLY a Top 25 all-time jersey?
  • The Raptors' Drake jersey is listed? They're horrible.
  • There are a number of gaudy jerseys on this list that just don't seem belong ...
    • Vancouver Grizzlies, 95-01
    • Toronto Raptors, 95-99
    • Detroit Pistons, 96-01
  • There are a number of GOOD jerseys that seem like they should be on the list or get strong consideration...
    • Houston Rockets, 73-95
    • San Diego Clippers, 78-82
    • Utah Jazz, 85-96
    • Milwaukee Bucks, 77-93
    • Washington Bullets, 11-Present (even the 74-87 ones could be on the list)

Anyways, my rant is over.

The list wasn't that bad...! It was pretty predictable, but the Wolves' purple rain jerseys aren't top 25. The Pistons' horse logo was awesome...the jerseys were ok. Whenever I think teal and black Pistons, I always think of Bison Dele instead of Grant Hill, which just ruins it.

I'd say 80% of the list is pretty good.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived