kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liking these Earned jerseys. Every single one is either a great jersey in its own right (PHI, BOS, NO, TOR, MIA, MIL, etc) or an improvement on the similarly designed version (SAS, GSW, MIN). Hopefully the Nuggets find a way to keep the rainbow skyline jersey next year and we can see an earned version of that. I would love to see the rainbow on a navy, yellow or red base.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

The Bucks one is fantastic. And I’ve been saying for years that the Raptors should be prevalently red and silver, and they could really use the chevron as kind of their version of the Sonics arch but with the non-arched word mark not looking bush league. Still, did anyone need yet another set?

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Most of them are nice. Some are silly; for the Bucks I don't think mashing up an Irish rainbow tribute and a Mecca court tribute works, and the Pacers jersey makes their city jersey look like it's dirty and unwashed. Cavs one looks strange on its face, and I find myself wishing there was more of an effort (orange) to tie it into the periwinkle era.

OKC should dump that white outline and then it'd be my favorite. Houston almost listened to my calls to use their black alt as a base for a new set! But I wish this new one had black trim, not dark red.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

57 minutes ago, Griffinmarlins said:

Big fan of most of these. Even though they may be recolors of certain jerseys, most of them are better than their counterparts. Huge fan of the double red for the Rockets and the Irish rainbow looks awesome. 

I love the Bucks set.  I know they mimic the yellow Mecca jerseys, but it would have been cool to see the irish rainbow extended down the entire side, and the shorts.

Archived