kimball

A couple of fun contrasting games from last night's action. I really enjoyed this Miami and Minnesota game. 201812301957718355826OKC and Dallas turned out very distinct, however this Thunder set would vastly improve with the help of some white.large960_blur-e01d498cc43c4fca592e17e0e7

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

Seriously? Happy new year in three different threads... what's the point of that?

Oh my goodness... what’s the point of being so bitter. If you don’t have anything nice to say then keep it to yourself. 

Im actually speechless by how rude most of you are here. 

Good riddance. 

Jaguars

On 12/31/2018 at 12:57 PM, Teal said:

Oh my goodness... what’s the point of being so bitter. If you don’t have anything nice to say then keep it to yourself. 

Im actually speechless by how rude most of you are here. 

Good riddance. 

This is exactly what we mean when we say stay on topic. If you wanted to wish a happy new year then there is a place for that which is the Lounge. Posting that in 3 separate threads is going to annoy people because when we see that a thread has a new post we are expecting something to do with said topic, like news about the jets redesign, or the rams, or a detail we may have missed of an earned jersey or something else. This isn’t your personal blog, don’t get mad at people when they tell you that you are practicing poor board ediquitte. Now if you really don’t return this time I guess this was all for nothing, but if you come back like last time (which screams of being desperate for attention) read this and learn from it.

On 1/1/2019 at 11:21 AM, 1insaneguy said:

I'm a big fan of the Wizards black city jerseys and red "earned" jerseys... even though they haven't earned very much this season. 

NEW RULE: Once you're eliminated from playoff contention for the current year, you lose your "earned" jersey.

Sooooo ... Cleveland give us back your jersey ...

181212-pg-tn-758.png?itok=A_-V2FCX

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

21 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

^ or the opposite of that...once a team has clinched a playoff spot, and they don't already have an Earned uniform, then they can start selling / wearing an Earned uniform for that season. And, they can continue to wear / sell it through their playoff run.

That means Nike would need earned designs for all teams before the season, and it seems like a nightmare in terms of a production schedule.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

34 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

^ or the opposite of that...once a team has clinched a playoff spot, and they don't already have an Earned uniform, then they can start selling / wearing an Earned uniform for that season. And, they can continue to wear / sell it through their playoff run.

I don't know why I like that? But, I really like that. I know shouldn't like it, but I do. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 1/1/2019 at 12:29 AM, mgfoxx said:

A couple of fun contrasting games from last night's action. I really enjoyed this Miami and Minnesota game. 201812301957718355826

Miami in pink vs. one of Minnesota's Purple Rain unis would be an interesting (coordinated rather than contrasting) matchup, too.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

4 hours ago, WSU151 said:

That means Nike would need earned designs for all teams before the season, and it seems like a nightmare in terms of a production schedule.

Well actually, every team is gonna have a city edition jersey. And earned jerseys can easily just be recolored city jerseys. So Nike can just wait until playoff time and paint bucket different colors onto already existing city jerseys. 

IMG-7122.gif

9 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I'd take the Timberwolves throwbacks any day over the boring, lifeless set they have now.

Agreed. Don’t get me wrong I love the idea of their current jerseys and branding but it’s way too “clean” or “modernized” for a team like the timberwolves. Honestly the jerseys would work perfectly for a team like the nets or wizards

IMG-7122.gif

4 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

Well actually, every team is gonna have a city edition jersey. And earned jerseys can easily just be recolored city jerseys. So Nike can just wait until playoff time and paint bucket different colors onto already existing city jerseys. 

You still need to PRODUCE them. You are way oversimplifying a very complex process

Oh man ... tonight's NOLA/Cleveland game is something else visually. Let's be glad we didn't see a Jazz/Cavs matchup last night in both their City jerseys.

kimball banner.png

16 hours ago, kimball said:

Oh man ... tonight's NOLA/Cleveland game is something else visually. Let's be glad we didn't see a Jazz/Cavs matchup last night in both their City jerseys.

I felt like I was watching 4 teams play at once.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:50 PM, kimball said:

NO's pants are just awful, yeesh. Dont even get me started on the Cavs...

Archived