Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

SL jerseys for sale?

Actually, I read last night that at least the Lakers SL jerseys would be for sale soon. It was a tweet, so of course I can't find it and it probably shouldn't be trusted. But also, why would anyone lie about that?

edit: it was the Mavericks, and it was a retweet from @Conrad., here it is:

 

https://twitter.com/DSJfans/status/1015796461001428997

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ yeah, the official Mavs store at the AAC will be selling them, so I imagine all the teams will at least have the option to sell them in their stadium team shops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nxxkx said:

memphis logo update not on the site yet?

 

They haven't been officially released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw this on the UniWatch feed. 

 

Do you think this a new Milwaukee full-time court or for one of their statement jerseys? It's kelly green and a bit jazzy on the edges. @Conrad. would you know anything about it or an similar looking jersey?

 

DiWZfyuUwAEqLcF.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kimball said:

Saw this on the UniWatch feed. 

 

Do you think this a new Milwaukee full-time court or for one of their statement jerseys? It's kelly green and a bit jazzy on the edges. @Conrad. would you know anything about it or an similar looking jersey?

 

DiWZfyuUwAEqLcF.jpg

Interesting. So far they've only shown the 'Fear the Deer' black court at the new arena. Disappointed that the nod to Robert Indiana court is gone if this is the case.  Just put those sublimated M's on there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2018 at 10:39 AM, kimball said:

Saw this on the UniWatch feed. 

 

Do you think this a new Milwaukee full-time court or for one of their statement jerseys? It's kelly green and a bit jazzy on the edges. @Conrad. would you know anything about it or an similar looking jersey?

 

DiWZfyuUwAEqLcF.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBgztWfyFTTKJkFuvnoEJ

u4ay5i0ft6rz7w7fhebh96fe8.gif

 

Could be using a City Edition version of these? Or current uniform with lighter green?

 

Definitely not throwbacks cause Conrad already confirmed the 8 teams slated for throwbacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^The Bucks are getting a new primary court design, and it looks like that is probably it. I'm thinking the lighting might be making the green look lighter than it really is...but the double green camo pattern is very interesting. The fear the deer court will be the same as last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't know if it's 2k's error or not but the rakuten patch is all red now, you can clearly see it's red and black on 2k18(2nd pic)

(credit to GamingBros519's channel for 2k18's pic)

Spoiler

dc2k19-1.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Old School Fool said:

 

Probably because it's the way basketball courts should be.

 

There’s absolutely no function for those lines on an NBA court. Thus, they shouldn’t be present unless a college team uses the same floor (which doesn’t happen, either). Likewise, a proper college court doesn’t have the NBA lane lines, nor does a FIBA court have any lines beside the trapezoidal ones that define the lane under those rules.

 

Having lines on your court or field that don’t apply to your game is the territory of high schools and colleges that don’t have the budget for dedicated fields and courts for each sport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

 

There’s absolutely no function for those lines on an NBA court. Thus, they shouldn’t be present unless a college team uses the same floor (which doesn’t happen, either). Likewise, a proper college court doesn’t have the NBA lane lines, nor does a FIBA court have any lines beside the trapezoidal ones that define the lane under those rules.

 

Having lines on your court or field that don’t apply to your game is the territory of high schools and colleges that don’t have the budget for dedicated fields and courts for each sport.


Even if there's no real reason for it, I've been used to it for my entire life. How long have courts been that way? The early 80's? It just looks better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

Likewise, a proper college court doesn’t have the NBA lane lines, nor does a FIBA court have any lines beside the trapezoidal ones that define the lane under those rules.

 

We don't have trapezoidal paints since 2010. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

 

We don't have trapezoidal paints since 2010. :)

 

Well, either way, they only put the lines applicable to the game at hand on there. 😊

 

The only pass I give for this is tennis, because they play singles and doubles on the same courts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

Well, either way, they only put the lines applicable to the game at hand on there. 😊

 

Yes that's right, the only difference between NBA paint and FIBA is free throw circle, NBA got full one (don't know why) and FIBA got only one half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pepis21 said:

 

Yes that's right, the only difference between NBA paint and FIBA is free throw circle, NBA got full one (don't know why) and FIBA got only one half.

Because the NBA still has a jump ball near the baskets and no possession arrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now