kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Placebo said:

Just so awful.

Honestly though, "Oaklahoma"? No way those are legit.

18 hours ago, Teal said:

15a5w8.jpg

Yeah the swoosh that extends beyond the sleeve on the Lakers one has me skeptical too. 

At this point, OKC should just drop "Thunder" altogether. It's never been represented in any of their uniforms and doesn't lend itself to any kind of good imagery.

They could do a nod to Euro conventions and go OKC AC. Or just straight "Oklahoma City" and leave it at that.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5 hours ago, ChicagoOakland said:

And they STILL can't get the Run-TMC era Warriors number font right.

It's weird because they fixed alot of uniforms up in the game this year yet that Warriors one is completely wrong. Also the early 90's Kings jersey have the name underneath the number, which wasn't the case at all.

bSLCtu2.png

14 hours ago, keynote said:

Are the Wizards removing the "dc" from the front of the shorts?  ?  On Fanatics.com:

This listing is for the "Washington Wizards Nike Icon Swingman Basketball Shorts – Red":

ff_2718050alt1_full.jpg&w=900

This listing is for the "Washington Wizards Nike 2018/19 Icon Edition Swingman Shorts - Red":

ff_3004734alt1_full.jpg&w=900

Downgrade, if true. The team has emphasized DC in last couple of years, so it'd be weird if they took it off.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

10 hours ago, DG_Now said:

At this point, OKC should just drop "Thunder" altogether. It's never been represented in any of their uniforms and doesn't lend itself to any kind of good imagery.

They could do a nod to Euro conventions and go OKC AC. Or just straight "Oklahoma City" and leave it at that.

I think precedent in the modern NBA says your logos and nicknames don't really need to be related, but in OKC's case -- bison? weather? OKC fans patting themselves on the back for their alleged loudness? I think there are possibilities here, and that's even before considering this evidently well-considered Native look. 

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

On 9/3/2018 at 11:40 PM, Shadojoker said:

Indiana...why oh why must you guys keep bringing up that :censored:ty throwback!!

Flo jos!!! Please or at least one of their ABA uniforms. Plenty to choose from. 

I'm right there with you on this, but when they debuted back in 2015/2016 season it was reported that the Hickory uniform was a five year deal.  Looks like a couple more years of those.

9 hours ago, ChadR11 said:

I'm right there with you on this, but when they debuted back in 2015/2016 season it was reported that the Hickory uniform was a five year deal.  Looks like a couple more years of those.

Why was it a five year deal when the NBA only had two more years with adidas?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived