kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/11/2018 at 8:16 PM, scouserduke said:

We're in luck -- it's photoshop

Why we're in luck? No one love this uniform?

o8jKOCF.jpg

Now when satin fabrics are not using anymore, It would look a lot better than then (check swingman version from that times to compare).

On 9/12/2018 at 12:41 AM, Teal said:

692gaw.jpg

Still CNY? I understand Yao legacy, but try with something different.

4r2eer.png

14 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Why was it a five year deal when the NBA only had two more years with adidas?

It was a five year licensing deal for the "Hickory" name and colors with the movie studio that created Hoosiers.  I don't believe the uniform manufacturer comes into play with regards to that deal.

31 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

o8jKOCF.jpg

Now when satin fabrics are not using anymore, It would look a lot better than then (check swingman version from that times to compare).

I would not worry about those too much, I doubt they will ever exist outside this thread.

3 hours ago, Teal said:

None of your business.

Well it is a valid question, especially when you provide a graphic that includes a misspelling. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

56 minutes ago, kimball said:

Well it is a valid question, especially when you provide a graphic that includes a misspelling. 

Why do people always attack Teal's credibility.  If memory serves me right, he's been right on more than a couple things.  If he keeps getting attacked every time he posts something why would he ever give us any info?

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

5 minutes ago, St Louis Cardinals said:

Why do people always attack Teal's credibility.  If memory serves me right, he's been right on more than a couple things.  If he keeps getting attacked every time he posts something why would he ever give us any info?

He spelled it ""Oaklahoma"

3 hours ago, ChadR11 said:

It was a five year licensing deal for the "Hickory" name and colors with the movie studio that created Hoosiers.  I don't believe the uniform manufacturer comes into play with regards to that deal.

Yeah - I do remember that now.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, Placebo said:

He spelled it ""Oaklahoma"

While that certainly puts the credibility of the images into questions, it's not completely farfetched.

Nike has a history of being mistake-prone in their mockup images, and it's possible that the junior designer that put those mockups together left a typo in it.

8 hours ago, Placebo said:

I would not worry about those too much, I doubt they will ever exist outside this thread.

Maybe yes, maybe no, but after last season Rockets "City" jersey which was lazy as :censored: I wouldn't be surprised if they continue this trend.

4r2eer.png

21 hours ago, pepis21 said:

o8jKOCF.jpg

I really enjoyed those uniforms. They were pretty unique for their time. It's a shame they only wore them once that season. I would've wanted to see them worn against some other teams.

Honestly, I wouldn't have minded the Magic adopting an alt similar to this using their 1999-2003 uniform template since silver has been a pretty big part of their identity.

1 hour ago, Satomiblood said:

I really enjoyed those uniforms. They were pretty unique for their time. It's a shame they only wore them once that season. I would've wanted to see them worn against some other teams.

Honestly, I wouldn't have minded the Magic adopting an alt similar to this using their 1999-2003 uniform template since silver has been a pretty big part of their identity.

I liked them too, my biggest issue with them was the size of the MAVERICKS font. If it mirror the home and away DALLAS script I think it would be have stellar.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

10 minutes ago, kimball said:

I liked them too, my biggest issue with them was the size of the MAVERICKS font. If it mirror the home and away DALLAS script I think it would be have stellar.

I agree that they would've looked better in the DALLAS road uniform template.

On 9/10/2018 at 5:35 PM, bowld said:

Thunder City uni??

DmwnpGtVsAYd20h.jpg:large

These have the potential to be awesome.  I hope the sublimated design on the jersey isn't too much of an eyesore.  Will have to wait and see how that looks.  Overall, great colors, great design on the shorts.  I wouldn't want that logo to be their primary though, personally.  A little too 80's video gamey for my taste.

90758391980.gif

Archived