kimball

9 hours ago, Kaz said:

I never understood the Knicks' orange jersey curse; it isn't like they play any better when wearing their blue or white jerseys.

As I recall, the Knicks lost every game the orange alts were used in and the players regarded them as bad luck. Of course, it had nothing to do with the roster being abysmal.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, colortv said:

Back off dude.

If you don't like a post then ignore it and go do something productive instead of heckling other posters.

@WSU151 is right, it really doesn't have much to do with 2018-19. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, colortv said:

Back off dude.

If you don't like a post then ignore it and go do something productive instead of heckling other posters.

Sorry bruh.. but I have to back up @WSU151 AND @kimball. But you probably should create a "New York Knicks Orange Uniform" thread instead ..for reasons already mentioned. No disrespect just saying.

shado_logo.gif

44 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Sorry bruh.. but I have to back up @WSU151 AND @kimball. But you probably should create a "New York Knicks Orange Uniform" thread instead ..for reasons already mentioned. No disrespect just saying.

I've got no problem with someone saying it in a polite manner like you just did instead of heckling me for two pages like the other poster did.

9 hours ago, Beer Barrel Man said:

I completely agree. So are the Thunder.

While the Thunder's logo is one of the worst in sports, the Statement jerseys are really nice.  Home and road set based on that design would be fine.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived