kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, cwilz305 said:

1. The court works well. Although it clashes with the seats in the triple A (American Airlines Arena), it's sooo Miami. I like it!

I'm hoping that changes next year!!!  I want these colors OFFICIAL and it might be heading that direction.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

These need to be their standard colors and uniforms — and you could even throw in a light blue version, too. 

I do wonder if they’re wearing both this year because it’s Wade’s last rather than one this year and another the following year. Kind of a “he actually wore this” situation instead of slapping his name on a jersey in the future because he played for the franchise in the past. 

2 hours ago, tohasbo said:

Let's not forget about the Christmas jerseys and the other classic jerseys that are coming out as well

There could be teams that wear 7 or 8 different jerseys this year. This is kinda getting ridiculous. I guess Nike needs to sell some merch!!

And with all those choices they still can't give the Lakers "gold" unis...SMH.

3 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Playoff jerseys? I didn't heard about this idea. Is it confirmed or is it rumor?

Instead of the 10 teams who play on Christmas Day, it will now be the [previous season’s] 16 playoff teams that get the additional uniforms. They’ll debut, I believe, if the team plays on Dec. 25, but they will also be able to wear them whenever they want after that. I’ve seen 14 of the 16 jerseys — all except the Pacers and Jazz. Those two teams won’t be available at retail till February ’19 however.

Paul Lukas

So basically the fifth jersey will be sorta kinda Christmas jerseys for the playoff teams, but not Christmas jerseys like Adidas' jerseys of the past. Just another alternate jersey. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

40 minutes ago, logos are cool said:

There could be teams that wear 7 or 8 different jerseys this year. This is kinda getting ridiculous. I guess Nike needs to sell some merch!!

And with all those choices they still can't give the Lakers "gold" unis...SMH.

I'll still take these Nike jerseys over the sleeved crap from Adidas. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

4 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

What's this deal about Playoff uniforms? I never heard anything about this.

It sounds like to me they're essentially what the Christmas jerseys were intended for with Adidas, but instead of narrowing their use to just Christmas they're an "incentive" based yearly jersey for playoffs teams to use around and after Christmas.

kimball banner.png

2 hours ago, kimball said:

It sounds like to me they're essentially what the Christmas jerseys were intended for with Adidas, but instead of narrowing their use to just Christmas they're an "incentive" based yearly jersey for playoffs teams to use around and after Christmas.

So now some teams will have 5 uniforms?

Three ain't enough, they need five.

tenor.gif?itemid=6109050

bSLCtu2.png

After seeing the Grizzlies' new navy jerseys in-game, it can be said with certainty that they are trash. So is the Nuggets' new regular set, but that was already established during the release. No red visible at all on the navys.

16 hours ago, nkay said:

Miami from r/nba
DohNi0LUYAAD6L3.jpg

DohNi0KU0AEqfh-.jpg

DohNi0KU0AIgNZm.jpg

Wow. I think I like the black vice jersey even better than the white version. And the more I see the vice identity, the more I think the Heat should just switch to it full time. There main color scheme is solid, and has history, but, man, are these alts unique.

Also, with the addition of the pink set, just go ahead and add a light blue jersey to make use of the entire palette.

Seriously. I love the vice identity.

Grammar note: New "jersey's" for next season? Do they mean "The new jersey is for next season" or is it the more likely erroneous inclusion of the apostrophe? Haha!

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

1 hour ago, Tracy MidGrady said:

Pretty sure most teams already 3+ uniforms by the end of the Adidas deal 

They certainly did. My favorite was Adidas somehow managing to foist four variations of green jersey on the Celtics in the later years.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

16 hours ago, Conrad. said:

gonna miss this guy...

Doh3DQXUYAAcimE.jpg

What a waste to see this go away. That new blocky wordmark clashes horribly with the rest of their entire brand. The Brooklyn experiment can't ever seem to get out of its own way.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived