kimball

8 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

Dumb question here, but please bear with me: How are you guys seeing these shooting shirts, accessories, etc on the LockerVision site? Everything I see on there that hasn’t been released yet is “coming soon.”

IN THE URL.

Replace the City and nickname with desired team with the "%20" in between the city and nickname. 

Then replace the 3 digit short name of the team with desired team.

Example.

Charlotte is CHA

Chicago is CHI

Houston is HOU

etc.

Hopefully this helps. Oh and next to "SS" is a number. 1-5.

2 currently doesn't work. But 1,3,4 and maybe 5 works. Replace these numbers to find the variations of "home""road"classic etc.

shado_logo.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So so mad the Pacers continue to use these damn Hickory unis. When they have Flo Jo's, other heritage uniforms on deck. Sorry. End rant now more images.

IND_JP2_SS_4.jpg

IND_JP2_SS_3.jpg

IND_JP2_SS_1.jpg

Memphis might be using their MLK black and white City edition again.

MEM_JP2_SS_3.jpg

Denver sure is committed to that "5280" altitude motto.

DEN_JP2_SS_3.jpg

Notice the difference in the logos from this one and the one below. Could we get a powder blue city edition??

DEN_JP2_SS_1.jpg

shado_logo.gif

3 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

So so mad the Pacers continue to use these damn Hickory unis. When they have Flo Jo's, other heritage uniforms on deck. Sorry. End rant now more images.

IND_JP2_SS_4.jpg

IND_JP2_SS_3.jpg

IND_JP2_SS_1.jpg

MEM_JP2_SS_3.jpg

DEN_JP2_SS_3.jpg

Notice the difference in the logos from this one and the one below. Could we get a powder blue city edition??

DEN_JP2_SS_1.jpg

The ones with the black pants with light grey logos are from last season, not this season. They’re still programmed into the site for the time being, probably until all of the new shirts for this season are put in there. So the white Hornets, Grizzlies, and Pacers shirts, as well as the black Rockets shirt and navy Nuggets shirt with the ‘5280’ on the chest are all from last season, and won’t be in use again this season. That’s why the graphic for the Nuggets shirt with the ‘5280’ on the chest has the old logo on it, because it’s from last season and just hasn’t been taken off the site yet. The Grizzlies logo on the graphic for their MLK warmup shirt is outdated as well, again because it’s from last season and hasn’t been taken off the site yet.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I'm trying to like them, even for a one year thing. I just can't. 

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what legend will be honored next year?

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, kimball said:

I'm trying to like them, even for a one year thing. I just can't. 

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what legend will be honored next year?

Unsure, but I hope at some point they do Kareem and I hope they try a uniform in UCLA/MPLS colors maybe with the Los Angeles script across the front. I hope from here on out they keep improving. To me, the Magic one feels a little tacky in execution. 

54 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Looks like Miami's Vice unis will only be worn about a quarter of the games.   ?  I don't get it.  They're so popular, it should be at least half.

Are you counting the pink ones too?

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 10/12/2018 at 2:14 AM, Shadojoker said:

IND_JP2_SS_4.jpg

IND_JP2_SS_3.jpg

IND_JP2_SS_1.jpg

MEM_JP2_SS_3.jpg

DEN_JP2_SS_3.jpg

DEN_JP2_SS_1.jpg

These don’t look anything like what @Teal posted

Archived