kimball

24 minutes ago, kimball said:

I don't know how I feel about this? It seems like such a slippery slope with jersey sponsors, etc.

Yet, at the same time ... it's kinda cool?

Yeah. The Cavs and Goodyear have displayed a Cavalier and Wingfoots player made out of tires. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Looks like the Kings changed up their sponsorship patch color on their purple uniforms

They had this last season and even wore it for preseason this year. This is from their media day set back in September

neiPh7V.jpg

This is what they wore tonight for their season opener

2Zcllem.jpg

That's pretty bad. And what sucks most about it is that the Black Diamond patch had one of the better sponsor-to-uniform integrations.

46 minutes ago, eRay said:

Completely forgot about the Cavs/Goodyear/Wingfoots possibility. 

DAIJ3V7U0AAem0p.jpg

Totally hope that it's a throwback to their '90s look, but a full sponsorship jersey is probably on it's way.

I hoping the dark blue is a throwback(or tribute) to the '90s and then the powder blue would be the Wingfoot jersey.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Leaks Show New Unis for Houston Rockets, Boston Celtics

October 18, 2018 - 16:31 PM

Two more leaks out of the National Basketball Association this week as they get set to unveil their league-wide slate of “City Edition” uniforms. The first leak, posted to Reddit, shows the City Edition uniform of the Houston Rockets who […]

Read More...

4 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Blazers will be wearing a patch this year in honor of late owner Paul Allen. They haven’t shown off the actual patch yet, but they have changed their social media avatars to this:

NkVfAzHU_400x400.jpg

It’s possible that they’ll have to go with a black band with “PGA” on it because of the limited space caused by the Nike swoosh and Biofreeze ad patch, but I’m hoping they’re able to incorporate the rose into the patch/band somehow.

This will be interesting to see where they put it. Especially since most (if not all) memorial patches since the Nike takeover have been ribbons/straps.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, eRay said:

Totally hope that it's a throwback to their '90s look, but a full sponsorship jersey is probably on it's way.

And, to add to that, I am fully expecting it as well. Not to mention I'm waiting for an arena sponsor themed court sometime down the road (ie-FedEx, Toyota, United, American Airlines, etc., etc.)

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, eRay said:

Completely forgot about the Cavs/Goodyear/Wingfoots possibility. 

DAIJ3V7U0AAem0p.jpg

Why is LeBron James wearing a Goodyear Kyrie Irving jersey?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 hours ago, Waffles said:

If this comes to pass, it makes me wonder if there would have been a different outcome to the Memphis Grizzlies/Express proposal if it was being decided today. (background: https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/nba-rejects-memphis-express-moniker-1.278813)

"That's not territory that we're prepared to enter"

What happened to this world?

8 hours ago, Satomiblood said:

That's pretty bad. And what sucks most about it is that the Black Diamond patch had one of the better sponsor-to-uniform integrations.

The name is Blue Diamond and the fact that you don't know that despite having seen both versions of the patch is a pretty good indication that the patch isn't doing what it is supposed to do in either version.

Archived