kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Digby said:

Shoulda been a blouse.

giphy.gif

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Possibly Minnesota's 'City' edition --

tNNs0oI.jpg

Wasn't sure if it was real, but if you look closely, you can see Minnesota's 'City' set appears to be dark purple on that chart. 

NBA-New-Uniforms-Colours-City-Earned-201

If this was Royal Blue and Kelly Green, akin to the T-Wolves 1989-1996 set, it would be a perfect new Uniform, unlike our current Nike "Seahawk" Unispic1600.KevinGarnett_01.jpg

Also, found this on the Timberwolves Subreddit, might not be legitimate though.

Pants:

4h2vmil8ktt11.jpg

Collar Area:

2qdmzjo.jpg

da0Lbhs.png

Leak: T-Wolves Honour Prince With New Uniform

October 23, 2018 - 00:32 AM

I never meant to cause you any sorrow, I never meant to cause you any pain… I only wanted to see an NBA uniform leak again. Today it was the Minnesota Timberwolves with their apparent tribute to Minneapolis-native musician/songwriter Prince, […]

Read More...

27 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

If this was Royal Blue and Kelly Green, akin to the T-Wolves 1989-1996 set, it would be a perfect new Uniform, unlike our current Nike "Seahawk" Unispic1600.KevinGarnett_01.jpg

Pants:

4h2vmil8ktt11.jpg

Collar Area:

2qdmzjo.jpg

Love the MPLS on the shorts. So much better than last year's.

23 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

If this was Royal Blue and Kelly Green, akin to the T-Wolves 1989-1996 set, it would be a perfect new Uniform, unlike our current Nike "Seahawk" Unis

Pants:

Collar Area:

2qdmzjo.jpg

Another Purple Rain reference on the shoulder. 

bal-senator-theatre-to-screen-purple-rai

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

26 minutes ago, the admiral said:

He's been dead for two and a half years, your window is closed, and don't give his legacy Timberwolves Stink. Go away.

You mean the Capital One stink? At least he was a Wolves fan, and very close with Kevin Garnett's brother in-law.

Just now, SCL said:

You mean the Capital One stink? At least he was a Wolves fan, and very close with Kevin Garnett's brother in-law.

I guess this is bound to cause some con-tro-ver-sy

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

53 minutes ago, the admiral said:

He's been dead for two and a half years, your window is closed, and don't give his legacy Timberwolves Stink. Go away.

Heck, even the Wild stopped using “Let’s Go Crazy” as their goal song.

Since there’s apparently no statute of limitations on honoring Minnesota-born musicians, maybe the Wolves should have a rainbow uniform with ruby-red shoes to honor Judy Garland. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

6 minutes ago, Mingjai said:

there’s apparently no statute of limitations on honoring Minnesota-born musicians

Will there still be a clown in the sky...for...me?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Hey, Tiny Tim is buried in Minneapolis, they could honor him next! I’m thinking his Budweiser coat pattern* subliminated from jersey to shorts and the whole team can come out of the tunnel to “Livin’ in the Sunlight”. Then Thibs can wear a long curly haired wig and pace around with a Ukelele. 

*I mean c’mon, this with “Wolves” plastered on the front would SELL:

1388_1018840595.jpg

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

It's funny how the guy who did not want his name profited off of and was very secretive when alive is now having his name become a marketing ploy all over. Shame. The design is alright tho

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived