kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the graphic on the Sixers’ jersey, though I think it would be infinitely more effective on a blue garment (edit: as it was on the originals). I’ve always thought that would look excellent as a Patriots’ helmet, too.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

There should be the flexibility to keep a uniform that is introduced as a "City" one-year design and turn it into the third uniform set. In the Sixers case, it would've been preferable to keep the cream City set from last year as this year's third, dump the current red set, introduce this design on red uniforms for the City, and then do these gray ones as the "Earned" set and ride them into the playoffs if you want the whole fighting/Rocky marketing campaign.

Same thing could've been used to keep the Jazz's sunset unis while still achieving Nike/NBA's goal of new uniforms each year.

DqpyZC8U4AEGWbm.jpg

Okay, I do like this one. Do I think it would look better in red, white or blue? Sure. But, this color of gray isn't THAT offensive to my tastes. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I don't mind the Pels' City Jerseys that much -- good use of the Mardi Gras colors, though I kinda wish the base color was purple, green or gold instead of white.

(SIDE NOTE: I've always hated how the "A" in the NOLA is so boxy.

DqpyZC9VsAAOhLv.jpg

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived