kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

It looks like more of a royal blue to me. It'll be interesting to see the actual uniform. Golden-State-Warriors-Leak-City-2019-New

The LockerVision site had it labeled as navy before they switched all of the labels for the City and Earned editions to white (h/t to Casey Vitelli):

DopQy7pU8AEFLgK?format=jpg

Also, the LockerVision site shows the socks that’ll go with the City uniforms, and they’re navy as well:

9S9hFXl.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

The LockerVision site had it labeled as navy before they switched all of the labels for the City and Earned editions to white (h/t to Casey Vitelli):

DopQy7pU8AEFLgK?format=jpg

Also, the LockerVision site shows the socks that’ll go with the City uniforms, and they’re navy as well:

9S9hFXl.jpg

Thank you for clearing this up. Still a brand-muddling and dumb decision IMO. 

Nike should simply make jerseys in all the colors of the rainbow for all teams, and also have the two teams switch uniforms right before tip off.   There should also be team mixing, Red Celtics jerseys with green Bulls shorts. Both things of course worn by the same team. 

On 9/13/2018 at 12:03 AM, Teal said:

Have I mentioned that the Warriors city set colour will be "Indigo Storm"?

For everyone wondering if the Warriors city set is Navy, Royal, or Gray.

28 minutes ago, eRay said:

For everyone wondering if the Warriors city set is Navy, Royal, or Gray.

Your lame attempt to prove me wrong is not working. Read Nike’s official colour names once’s they are released. 

Jaguars

8 hours ago, kimball said:

DqpyZC9VsAAOhLv.jpg

So, this jersey basically mimics the ubiquitous local Perlis brand rugby shirts that all the hopelessly white folks wear uptown at Mardi Gras time (especially college and teen-age girls):

mardi+shirt.jpgm_573e4d2d5a49d0ddb6000e1a.jpgmg2_1.jpg

(and yes, I do have one in my closet).

They will sell like hotcakes...

It is what it is.

6 hours ago, TheFallenHaveRisen said:

YgEW6nS.jpg

Sixers appear to be going Rocky Sweatsuit themed for their City Jerseys this year, it's too bad we lost the Cream ones those looked great

It's not necessarily a bad jersey, but somewhat weird that there's nothing that truly identifies it as the Sixers.  If you take the tags away and knew nothing about Philly, it looks almost like a generic jersey you can buy at a Walmart/Target, to be honest.

7 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I can live with the Pelicans here, but the Sixer one is horrendous

New-Orleans-Pelicans-City-Jersey-Leak-2019-590x461.jpgPhiladelphia-76ers-Sixers-City-Jersey-Leak-2019-590x461.jpg

Whats up with that Laker garment peeking in to the NOLA shot? Looks like the old black and gold Hollywood Nights/Mamba colorway, which I actually miss given the new city set.

Archived