College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

2 hours ago, djam2410 said:

Duke vs GT is going to look like a mess

Stupid. Duke should just go white.blue/white or gray/blue/white. Georgia Tech in navy pants just looks wrong, and too much like Navy.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, djam2410 said:

Duke vs GT is going to look like a mess

Who approved this? Both teams are wearing light helmets, light jerseys, and blue pants. I genuinely don't think there's enough clash here, and in situations like this some ruling body (either the NCAA or ACC) should be setting some kind of regulations to make sure there is enough contrast between the two teams. 

The announcement should be made soon, but the Ducks will almost surely be wearing all-yellow tomorrow against UW. The players are wearing the yellow helmets and yellow/grey cleats in their walkthrough practice today, so unless they suddenly decide to deviate from the monochrome looks, they’ll be in all-yellow for the second time this season.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Ducks confirmed to be going all-yellow for the rivalry game against UW:

Personally I’m happy to see them go all-yellow again rather than wearing the all-green set for the third time already. The original plan was to wear all-yellow vs. Stanford, but since they ended up switching it up and going all-green for that primetime game, it seems they just decided to move the all-yellow down to this game. The fans are being asked to wear green, so even though the uniforms don’t have any green on them, both school colors will still be well represented for the rivalry game.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

That Utah stripe is incredible. 

Their overall uniforms are ugly, but I think they have something to build on with their regular Utah stripe and this one. 

More teams need to focus less on following trends and more on finding a simple, iconic aesthetic that can be built into the uniforms, like what Utah has, UNC's argyle helmet stripe, Georgia's silver pants with the red-white-black stripe, etc

1 hour ago, OaklandIsBack said:

Looks the the 3's from a few years ago

Yep, it’s the Pit Crew Jordan 3’s:

011650_01.jpg

Won’t surprise me one bit if the Jumpman alternate uniform is based off of these. Based on the rumors that’ve already come out on Twitter, it sounds like it’ll be a black uniform with grey elephant print numbers, and I could see there being some small yellow accents like on the Pit Crew 3’s.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

14 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Ducks confirmed to be going all-yellow for the rivalry game against UW:

Personally I’m happy to see them go all-yellow again rather than wearing the all-green set for the third time already. The original plan was to wear all-yellow vs. Stanford, but since they ended up switching it up and going all-green for that primetime game, it seems they just decided to move the all-yellow down to this game. The fans are being asked to wear green, so even though the uniforms don’t have any green on them, both school colors will still be well represented for the rivalry game.

We really shouldn't wear anything other than all green at home if we're gonna only monochrome, it's the best look there. The all yellow looks like walking bananas.

Archived