College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

ULM with new white uniforms. Looks like the downgraded the template, it definitely helps with the design. 

Dk0cNxfUwAAF-ME.jpgDk0cNxfU0AAcbEg.jpg

Should have used a different number font. These jerseys are an upgrade.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, WBeltz said:

ULM with new white uniforms. Looks like the downgraded the template, it definitely helps with the design. 

Last years fauxback for comparison:

636424013876921323-ULMcc-jeanetterobinso

I like the helmet they’re using this season better but prefer the Warhawks on the jersey vs ULM. 

15 hours ago, WBeltz said:

I'm digging these and the new logo. Sort of a resemblance to thier old logo before changing nicknames.

Late to the party, but I'm 100% here for the Notre Dame/Yankees mashups, because I :censored: hate both of those teams and I'm glad they're both party to this abomination.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

On 8/17/2018 at 7:13 PM, 29texan said:

So... my alma mater of Prairie View A&M went to Adidas (as the rest of the SWAC, I believe) and I got excited. 

Aaaaaaaand, here's what we got. ? 

Dk1pcwiU4AIxMCn.jpg

So:
 - Purple numbers on Purple jerseys
 - GFGS 
 - The purple on the helmet doesn't match the purple on the rest of the uniforms
 - The EXTRA generic-ness of the entire set

Needless to say, I'm disappointed. 

Southern are with Under Armour. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 8/17/2018 at 11:57 PM, Clintau24 said:

Prairie View's equipment team posted a video of the uniforms on Instagram. Just the paused frame at the beginning shows the matte yellow helmets fade to purple. And they're hideous with that feature

Edit: Here's another look

I think the helmets look better in the second pic than the first.

On 8/17/2018 at 8:29 PM, Webfooter said:

With how ordinary the template is for Oregon's new uniforms, I kinda wonder if they plan on moving it to another one later on, possibly one that's similar to what they're testing in practice right now:

Football Practice Report: Aug. 17

Several Ohio State players are wearing this template in practice, including WR Austin Mack. RB JK Dobbins is wearing another template with a different mesh collar, too. 

I’ve been told it’s not indicative of any change, but select programs are testing different templates and giving their thoughts on what works and doesn’t. Hard to imagine they can improve upon the Vapor Untouchable (at least from a visual standpoint), but we all know they’ll come up with another one just for the sake of change and “new technology.”

The template shared by both #11 on Oregon and OSU looks absolutely abysmal. The one on #2 looks somewhat reasonable. It appears like they could go with a traditional contrasting collar based on the cut with that one. But the mesh panel on the first one is literally overlapping the Oregon logo!

On 8/17/2018 at 12:12 PM, Mingjai said:

I wish that were the case, but I've seen it with both my BYU and U of Minnesota recent replicas--the back numbers are stupidly small. Here are my BYU replicas for comparison:

WaoEPPq.jpg

I'm immediately reminded of Champion's XFL replicas, which made the front and rear numerals the same size. Since all of the jerseys had a wordmark on the front, the numbers looked comically small on the back. That was 2001 and the jerseys were $45, fix your :censored: , Nike.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

1 hour ago, AndrewMLind said:

Several Ohio State players are wearing this template in practice, including WR Austin Mack. RB JK Dobbins is wearing another template with a different mesh collar, too. 

I’ve been told it’s not indicative of any change, but select programs are testing different templates and giving their thoughts on what works and doesn’t. Hard to imagining they can improve upon the Vapor Untouchable (at least from a visual standpoint), but we all know they’ll come up with another one just for the sake of change and “new technology.”

Oregon had a few players testing out that 2nd one during the spring so it wouldn't surprise me if one of those two templates shows up in the future.

6 hours ago, Webfooter said:

Oregon had a few players testing out that 2nd one during the spring so it wouldn't surprise me if one of those two templates shows up in the future.

I wonder if these will be the playoff template this year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 8/16/2018 at 1:45 PM, aawagner011 said:

Here are a couple more looks. I think this is absolutely disgusting. You’re Notre Dame FFS. You have a storied history as celebrated in the college ranks as the Yankees do in the professionals. You don’t need to play dress up. This isn’t some example of a D2 school getting to play in a cool venue. YOU’RE F***ING NOTRE DAME.

I'm a little late to the party because I was on vacation last week.

Anyway . . . this might have already been mentioned, but Notre Dame isn't the first team to incorporate pinstripes for a game at Yankee Stadium, so this isn't even an original idea.

Lafayette vs. Lehigh 2014

BRH_0158_0.jpg

photo%201.JPG

141123_Freshman_Football_Garrison_003web

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived