College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

8 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Has this been posted yet? Possible UVA leak with new striping on the jerseys and helmets, in addition to a custom number font.

https://247sports.com/college/virginia/Bolt/Virginia-Cavaliers-Football-Did-UVAs-new-football-uniforms-leak-today-114973453

14_8128565.jpg

If these are real, then count me as a YUUGE fan. It's cool to see the Cavs finally settle into a look unique to them.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/2/2018 at 7:12 PM, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

https://www.thedailygopher.com/2018/2/2/16966036/super-bowl-radio-row-pj-fleck-minnesota-football-uniforms

P.J. Fleck said in a recent Facebook Live interview that Minnesota will be getting new uniforms in "a few weeks", and that “just like anything we do, they’re probably going to upset some people.” #ChromeAlert

tenor.gif?itemid=4696065

gophers rowing a boat on the shoulders 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

7 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Better look at UVA:

Hope they go with the new helmet full time (I'm guessing the helmet atop the orange uni is just for show). The new helmet would look better with a navy facemask for both jerseys.  Also interested (as mentioned above) as to the decal choices on the new helmet.  Hopefully plain or V-sabres on both sides.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

55 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Better look at UVA:

If these are true, then these are one of the best football unis in quite awhile love the orange jersey/navy pants combo.  Still I would like to see UVA with a navy helmet so they can blend with the colors well.  Still, even with the white helmet this is a definite upgrade (assuming these will be the official unis).

On 2/5/2018 at 3:20 PM, flyersfan said:

I will say the finish on notre dames helmets are great. Teams like Memphis with their bengals like chrome helmets or Louisville’s red chrome just look absolutely terrible

I think I'm in the minority here but I really love Louisville's red chrome helmets, they are such a step up from the black chrome ones they've worn. To me the black chromes looked like a giant mirror ball and I couldn't see the logo. With the red ones you can at least see the cardinal on it.ps-ulfb-uk-299.jpg

The only thing I like about the new Minnesota unis is probably the gold chrome helmet, gives a nice call back to the old gold helmets, but they could've done that without the chrome and done a more direct callback to it.

Archived