College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

54 minutes ago, agentrygraphics said:

Meta: Idea for Uniform reveals / game day attire reveals Bingo card.

✅ Rap Music

✅ Weird camera angles

✅ "Do that superman thing with your chest"

✅ "Do that 'no way/incomplete pass' signal"

✅ Flex muscles

✅ Show your gloves

✅ Crouch

I am good with all the above...just turn the lights up, please.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

I really hope CU goes G/W/B against Nebraska week 2. Early pick for uni match-up of the week.

They better.  NU/CU was always one of the better looking Big 8 games.

5012d08d3e5a6.image.jpg 

1997-game-11-photo.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

2 minutes ago, Placebo said:

I am good with all the above...just turn the lights up, please.

I'll take 4 simple pictures of the helmet, jersey, pants, and whole uniform. I do not like the videos at all. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Newport said:

It’s really bothersome because SC has the potential to have a great classic uniform. For whatever reason, UA and Will Muschamp can’t get it together. 

Good luck unseeing their new helmet decal now.

chic-fil-a%20logo.png

As a kid i actually confused Chic fil a's logo with Cincinnati's. 

I don't hate those FSU uniforms, but i feel like they're be better suited with their standard gold helmet or an all black helmet. 

14 minutes ago, Griffinmarlins said:

^Has Tulane always had that navy stripe on the outside of the sleeve stripes on the blue jersey?

Yep, they have. Here’s a shot of the jersey from when it was unveiled back in 2016:

CtDNUQkUkAAIfzq.0.0.jpg

And the stripe is actually dark grey (maybe even black), not navy. Their green and white jerseys have it, too (though the striping sequence is different on each jersey):

10361273.jpg

aaa_861954772.jpeg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Florida State going garnet/black/black against VT this weekend.

Their slogan is #dosomething. Yeah, do something with that horrible uniform combination, like never wear it again. 

I really don't like the angry wave character on Tulane's helmets. I think it's a fun, wacky little character for t-shirts and merch, but just doesn't work at all for me as primary athletic logo. I assume it's their main logo now since it's at center court, though I don't know if they use it on the football field. I'm also not fond of their light blue jerseys. Maybe it's just the design, or the way that color works with green that makes me want it permanently relegated to a secondary color at all times.

6 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

I really don't like the angry wave character on Tulane's helmets. I think it's a fun, wacky little character for t-shirts and merch, but just doesn't work at all for me as primary athletic logo. I assume it's their main logo now since it's at center court, though I don't know if they use it on the football field. I'm also not fond of their light blue jerseys. Maybe it's just the design, or the way that color works with green that makes me want it permanently relegated to a secondary color at all times.

I prefer this logo myself: 

tulane_cv6.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Red Wolf said:

I will fight anyone that says bad things about Angry Wave.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

26 minutes ago, bigwalk said:

If they have, it'd be new this year. That's what it looked like last season, too.

The collar looks to fully wrap around in that video, but I’m pretty sure that’s old stock from version 1.0 of that design (NFL template). If you slow it down, you can see some seams on the upper chest and shoulder area.

635837908651831954-20151121-jel-bd6-410.

FSU does have updated uniforms to match their current set with the cut off collar, so I would presume they would wear those and only used the old stock for the video.

CHL151114032_Chattanooga_at_FSU.jpg?1690

FSU would greatly improve with the Vapor Untouchable template. I don’t like the sleeve caps on their current set (the original version above was better). Version 1.0’s collar was nice in that it wrapped all the way around, but it was a bit oversized. The design they’re wearing looks bad with the cut off. The new template would fix the collar (it would still have a tiny cut off at the bottom but they could color that in to blend in) and the sleeve caps. I would also prefer FSU to wear white numbers but that’s a separate issue.

9 minutes ago, pskunk119 said:

You linked the wrong post, but I got you covered: 

40404074_10104695168272352_6615768009858

spacer.png

Archived