College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, tron1013 said:

The Head Ball Coach’s 1989 Duke Team says hi too! I guess the new rule is CIOKISWOYC - cursive is ok if Spurrier was once your coach. default.jpg

Duke had cursive helmets before Spurrier ever arrived, even as OC.

8 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

Northwestern looks horrible. White/white/gray. Are the gray pants new?

thought the same thing, seems like schools don't like their official colors anymore. Been saying this for a few years, can't wait to see all the Vader-Stormtrooper matchups this season...again. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

30 minutes ago, lahaye7 said:

thought the same thing, seems like schools don't like their official colors anymore. Been saying this for a few years, can't wait to see all the Vader-Stormtrooper matchups this season...again. 

Honestly when you flip a game on, you sometimes can't tell what teams are playing if you don't look at the scorebug.

13 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

WVU going blue, white, blue

West Virginia's uniforms slowly rounding into form.  They finally got rid of the pit stains.  Now all they really need is a stripe around the collar to match the shoulder caps and put the WV logo inside the shoulder caps.

Northwestern's white helmet needs to die in a fire. The oversized cat logo (no N) is horrid. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

32 minutes ago, CLEstones said:

West Virginia's uniforms slowly rounding into form.  They finally got rid of the pit stains.  Now all they really need is a stripe around the collar to match the shoulder caps and put the WV logo inside the shoulder caps.

Good eye on the missing pit stains I didn't notice that.  You're right that is definitely an improvement.  No more toilet seat collar either, I didn't realize they moved on to the Vapor(?) template.

Last year:

Related image

#1 change they gotta make for me tho is an obvious one: fix the number font.  

90758391980.gif

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

#1 change they gotta make for me tho is an obvious one: fix the number font.  

I feel like the main issues with the font are the 3s and the 5s...

8665362045_6258571f6e_o.jpg

Fixing those two goes a long way towards making the whole set better;

wvfont_zpsctyisvkv.png

1 hour ago, CLEstones said:

And adjust the number font to make it more legible. Or better yet, replace it with a curvier font that matches better with the WV logo.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

11 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I feel like the main issues with the font are the 3s and the 5s...

8665362045_6258571f6e_o.jpg

I'd like to personally thank WVU for eliminating that pesky, age-old annoyance of typing either "5" or "S"...now it's all unified in one simple character.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Archived