College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

24 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Fixing those two goes a long way towards making the whole set better;

wvfont_zpsctyisvkv.png

The edited 5 still looks more like an S.  Your 3 is a definite improvement though.  I still don't like the pointy question mark 7.

To me the last number set was perfect for WVU.  Unique, fits the logo, doesn't try too hard

Image result for darwin cook wvu

90758391980.gif

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

thought the same thing, seems like schools don't like their official colors anymore. Been saying this for a few years, can't wait to see all the Vader-Stormtrooper matchups this season...again. 

Tune in to the Badgers... they still stick to their actual colors.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I know some people liked it, but Minnesota looked terrible in all white.  They needed to have a maroon helmet and either maroon or gold pants.  All white is a look I associate with Wisconsin.  Looking like your biggest divisional rival?  I mean, let's just march out Alabama in Blue and Orange. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Just now, pianoknight said:

I know some people liked it, but Minnesota looked terrible in all white.  They needed to have a maroon helmet and either maroon or gold pants.  All white is a look I associate with Wisconsin.  Looking like your biggest divisional rival?  I mean, let's just march out Alabama in Blue and Orange. 

It's less about liking it and more about not wanting to acknowledge how bad the rest of the set is.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

19 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

WVU going blue, white, blue

I'll go ahead and say it...i still dig their number font. I know everyone hates on "nikespeak" (often deservedly so) but i think the pick axe inspiration is kinda cool. 

1 minute ago, shaydre1019 said:

I'll go ahead and say it...i still dig their number font. I know everyone hates on "nikespeak" (often deservedly so) but i think the pick axe inspiration is kinda cool. 

i agree. It's a cool number font. Could still use a few tweaks here and there, but still unique. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

5 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

i didnt see it yesterday, but it looks like UCF got a new white jersey at the least....

37f3f20a-13ba-40c8-9d8f-d27637bf1bf3-usa

This was their look for 2018 in white

bfe6235fffdd498487645ad2ad0183ac.jpg?ito

I like the black pants but the gold numbers don't look good. UCF has a lighter, almost cream colored gold and it doesn't separate from the white enough. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

5 hours ago, Discrimihater said:

Tune in to the Badgers... they still stick to their actual colors.

I'd say Penn State too but their away look is a stormtrooper look that was around way before it was called that.

9 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

The edited 5 still looks more like an S.  Your 3 is a definite improvement though.  I still don't like the pointy question mark 7.

To me the last number set was perfect for WVU.  Unique, fits the logo, doesn't try too hard

Image result for darwin cook wvu

I still wish WVU had never left that look. In a creatively crazy kinda way, the yellow quasi-stripes form a neat stylized "W"... I always loved that about those jerseys. That, and that particular number font was unique without trying too hard.

2 hours ago, pianoknight said:

I like the black pants but the gold numbers don't look good. UCF has a lighter, almost cream colored gold and it doesn't separate from the white enough. 

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if at some point in the season UCF goes back to black-base numbers. FSU tried the bright gold number thing when their current set debuted and I don't think they made it three weeks into the season before the garnet numbers reappeared on their road whites.

(Either that or some of these schools can spine up and start requesting a darker, richer, truer "gold" color rather than this washed-out faded khaki hue Nike uses....)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived