College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

I was gonna type a long post about the ice wolf pack and the canes wearing dolphins colors, but I’m gonna just reiterate that I really hate Adidas aesthetics on football uniforms.

KISSwall09.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pianoknight said:

So this happened... 

qs3fmjt3fvj11.jpg

That makes two years in a row!

This was last year...

CrTkUxlUsAA0-VE.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

17 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Aight, I usually don't feel strongly about this stuff as y'all, but that giant O on the back of the helmet is straight up obnoxious.  Especially so many of them at once.  Good god, lemon. 

What do you mean by “so many of them at once” there are literally 3 of them on the whole uniform, and that is including the less the 3/4 inch logo on the front helmet bumper. The other one being on the from of the pants completely away from the back of the helmet.

1 minute ago, dont care said:

What do you mean by “so many of them at once” there are literally 3 of them on the whole uniform, and that is including the less the 3/4 inch logo on the front helmet bumper. The other one being on the from of the pants completely away from the back of the helmet.

In one of the previous pictures, there was a shot from the team from behind, and the helmets were all O O O O O O O O O O O O O.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

Just now, CaliforniaGlowin said:

In one of the previous pictures, there was a shot from the team from behind, and the helmets were all O O O O O O O O O O O O O.

Ok every other team has the same problem every time they line up for a play, it’s a non issue for them. Why is it bad for Oregon to have  1 logo on their helmet?

Seeing Oregon's uniforms in action does nothing to change my assessment of them. They look absolutely wretched.

Arizona continues to look bad as usual (as does the play on the field, but given that that was Sumlin's first game and he still has yet to really hit the ground running recruiting-wise and is still stuck with RichRod's :censored:ty recruiting, I'm not going to act like the sky is falling like some Arizona fans) and I really hope that there is going to be some kind of change next year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

49 minutes ago, Kevin W. said:

Seeing Oregon's uniforms in action does nothing to change my assessment of them. They look absolutely wretched.

Agreed. Seeing a lot of people "warming up" to them on social media. Might as well be warming up to a root canal or IRS audit. Those uniforms are horrible any way you slice it. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

1 hour ago, Milkman14 said:

FCS North Dakota State University with an entirely new set.  Needs a few tweaks but overall I think its an upgrade from the paint in the panels look from last year.

https://twitter.com/NDSUequipment/status/1035683123873370112?s=19

Just match the pants stripe with the helmet/jersey stripe. I really dig that font too, it’s unique to NDSU and I’m glad they kept it. So close...

Archived