College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

2 hours ago, B-Rich said:

Well, other than some VERY minor details (stripes going all the way around sleeve) the uniforms ARE essentially the same:

1fbc-um-lsu-1102.jpg

Billy_Cannon_450.jpg

True. But they've done the full throwback treatment before so it's a little annoying.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here’s some good looks at the Ducks’ new white set in action for the first time last night:

1ce_1043264216.jpeg

969_1043235660.jpeg

305_1043264632.jpeg

DoWxWunV4AAXU09?format=jpg

Overall I thought they looked pretty sharp, especially with the game being at night under the lights. The iridescent inline in the numbers really popped when the light hit, and these photos really don’t even do it justice. The numbers and accents definitely looked more black than green in action, but they appear to be somewhat of a greenish-black rather than a more pure black color. Even though they’ve shifted away from dark green in the past few years, I think these would be much improved if the black was replaced by the dark green, while keeping the iridescent effect for the inline of the numbers. Aside from that, I thought the chrome winged helmets looked sharp and provided some much needed flair to an otherwise simple and somewhat bland set. I’d probably say these are tied with the black set for me, with the green and yellow sets ahead of both by a fair amount.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Well I assume next weekend will be a fauxback helmet since it is homecoming. Hopefully no more bogus cursive fonts we've never really worn before. They may break out hte gold helmet with navy bolt too. If so, bolt up both sides, the number mismatch on the lids we wore at Ole Miss just bothered me. 

2 hours ago, walkerws said:

Well at least Flash looks like an eagle and not a blob. The lack of the K really makes for a bad weight balance IMO. 

It's frustrating that they just can't decide what to put on their helmets. 

Chargers ripoffs, Gatorade lightning bolts, lightning bolts with 'K', different Kent scripts, giant full logos.....just too much inconsistency.

Just roll with this every week.

Kent-State-Golden-Flashes-predictions.jp

Kornheiser_Why.JPG

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, Davidellias said:

New Rutgers Alt

Kornheiser_Why.JPG

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

7 hours ago, See Red said:

Orange-blue-blue for Florida this week (which has actually been known since last week) as they "blue out the swamp."

DobKHXnW0AM8nCu.jpg

I like this combo.

Mullen clearly bringing back this "big game" combo from the Meyer era. I dig - though I am partial to when the Gators go O-B-O

20 hours ago, coogrfan said:

This will be the first time since 2015 that we have worn our (theoretical) default combo. 

Yeah they should never wear the red helmets with anything other than white facemasks. 

11 hours ago, See Red said:

Orange-blue-blue for Florida this week (which has actually been known since last week) as they "blue out the swamp."

DobKHXnW0AM8nCu.jpg

I like this combo.

I may have missed it, but i believe florida tweaked the stripes onthe orange pants to match the orange jersey. 

Archived