College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

4 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

We really shouldn't wear anything other than all green at home if we're gonna only monochrome, it's the best look there. The all yellow looks like walking bananas.

If this game was against a FCS team then fine, but they should wear some green against U Dub. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, PosterNutbag said:

Cowboys going O/W/B with the chrome Pete monstrosity helmet. I wish they would put the brand on this shell and replace the chrome facemask with black. DpZLdXMUcAEbRZx.jpg:large

I actually really like the orange helmet. Better than Ed Hardy helmets.

—————————

Pitt in throwback roads vs ND, and BC in throwbacks vs Louisville.  Both throwbacks are fantastic.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:47 PM, kabbey520 said:

Arizona going red chrome/white/white at Utah tomorrow night.

The team looked as bad as they played. 

Ugh. Can we just skip forward a few years and get this rebuilding :censored: over with?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

11 hours ago, jakgol said:

Ole Miss looks stupid in all white. Especially against Arkansas who is in W/R/W. This would have been a an elite uniform matchup if Ole Miss had gone traditional navy/white/gray or powder blue/white/gray.

Yep, looked silly with both teams wearing white helmets. Also trilled to see the traditional stormtrooper mountaineers v traditional full Vader Iowa state matchup. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

On 10/13/2018 at 8:42 PM, tjs11 said:

My alma mater, Iowa state doing their best TCU impression. Not wearing a lick of cardinal or gold. 

7 hours ago, RollDamnHawkeyes said:

You mean Iowa right????

1 hour ago, tjs11 said:

haha they looked more like iowa yeah

If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Nebraska and Adidas just unveiled 'Memorial Tribute' uniforms. 

"...inspired by the first team to play in Memorial Stadium and continues the school’s age-old tradition of honoring Nebraska’s veterans. The field hosted its first football game on October 20, 1923 and this will be the Huskers’ 96th season at the stadium."

"Similar to the 1923 Huskers’ jerseys, the 2018 Nebraska ‘Memorial Tribute’ uniform features a throwback tonal, paneled front. The buff-colored pant is designed to resemble the first façade of Memorial Stadium, which was also a characteristic of the 1923 uniform. Additionally, the new alternate uniform showcases key aspects of the 85,000-seat arena, including the numbers and fonts which were inspired by the original clock in Memorial Stadium.Four quotes are inscribed on each corner of Nebraska’s stadium that communicate honor and glory of the state’s fallen heroes. University of Nebraska Athletics chose to showcase the quote in the Southwest corner, which is centered above each number on the new jerseys. It reads, “Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory.” The words have gone on to become famous among Husker Nation and are a motto for the team."

"To complete the head-to-toe look, the team will wear a replica 1923 helmet with a contemporary form, complete with cream-white stitched strapping details"

QDYHVJMGVSZGTTP.20181015030452.jpgYLEYIPPEAEYVWEI.20181015030453.jpg

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

9 minutes ago, Green27 said:

Nebraska and Adidas just unveiled 'Memorial Tribute' uniforms. 

"...inspired by the first team to play in Memorial Stadium and continues the school’s age-old tradition of honoring Nebraska’s veterans. The field hosted its first football game on October 20, 1923 and this will be the Huskers’ 96th season at the stadium."

"Similar to the 1923 Huskers’ jerseys, the 2018 Nebraska ‘Memorial Tribute’ uniform features a throwback tonal, paneled front. The buff-colored pant is designed to resemble the first façade of Memorial Stadium, which was also a characteristic of the 1923 uniform. Additionally, the new alternate uniform showcases key aspects of the 85,000-seat arena, including the numbers and fonts which were inspired by the original clock in Memorial Stadium.Four quotes are inscribed on each corner of Nebraska’s stadium that communicate honor and glory of the state’s fallen heroes. University of Nebraska Athletics chose to showcase the quote in the Southwest corner, which is centered above each number on the new jerseys. It reads, “Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory.” The words have gone on to become famous among Husker Nation and are a motto for the team."

"To complete the head-to-toe look, the team will wear a replica 1923 helmet with a contemporary form, complete with cream-white stitched strapping details"

QDYHVJMGVSZGTTP.20181015030452.jpgYLEYIPPEAEYVWEI.20181015030453.jpg

It's a good look but they should have saved it for next year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I see what Nebraska is trying to do with those helmets, but it kind of looks like they will be wearing underwear on their heads. Texas A&M executed a throwback leather helmet a few years ago way better than this Nebraska attempt.

Christmas+Underwear+Head.jpg

33 minutes ago, msu said:

I see what Nebraska is trying to do with those helmets, but it kind of looks like they will be wearing underwear on their heads. Texas A&M executed a throwback leather helmet a few years ago way better than this Nebraska attempt.

I get what you're saying, but I just can't see it unless I force myself to think of them as underwear. My gut reaction is that it looks like a white leather helmet.

Whitefullsite.jpg

Maybe a red stripe down the middle would have helped. 

87446cd01fda9d8c110459bb4164c4c4--vintag

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

12 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Well, it’s not a half-bad uniform to go 0-10 in so there’s that

Hey now, we rescheduled our rain out game and we play bethune cookman. We can go a respectable 1-11......

Kill me

Archived