FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Ted Cunningham said:

Wisconsin, right?

I was thinking Oklabama. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

after watching the LSU Miss. State game last night, I thought the helmets looks better and better as the sun went down. The numbers on the back of the jersey were too large, and still need more gold. The pants also looked ok, also could have used a little more gold. But these are minor quibbles. At least they HAD some school colors. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

1 minute ago, lahaye7 said:

after watching the LSU Miss. State game last night, I thought the helmets looks better and better as the sun went down. The numbers on the back of the jersey were too large, and still need more gold. The pants also looked ok, also could have used a little more gold. But these are minor quibbles. At least they HAD some school colors. 

With the lack of gold, LSU looked more like TCU.

While I still would have preferred for them to wear white helmets and while the overall concept of the uniforms as a whole is still terrible, R-W-R is one of the less awful combinations Arizona could’ve worn last night. 

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

13 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Somehow I’d totally forgotten that Oregon-WSU was going to be a school color-less matchup. I flipped the channel to it and “what the hell” spilled out of my mouth.

Really though, what the hell?

It was like they wanted to recreate the black and white tv experience in 2018. So we got gray/white v white/black which is apparently far more visually appealing to cardinal/silver and green/yellow/white because nike.

2 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

DqH1S5UUUAEHU7F.jpg

Beautiful

Appreciate it. Couldn’t post from Flickr. I would like to see that jersey with our modern touches (paisley in the black, more pistol Pete), but I much prefer this cattle brand logo over the more blocky one

That's what- She

Archived