College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

13 minutes ago, Mingjai said:

I'm definitely biased but these are bad. Photorealism is great for matte paintings in movies, but I prefer sports logos that require some level of abstraction.

These work well since the wings are easy to distinguish even as a thumbnail.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, burgundy said:

So they finally bring back a regular green jersey, and of course UA screws it up. But it's not surprising, since it aligns with what's used for green uniforms in other sports, as well as green apparel:

0027449-gech-1280x720.jpg

Hopefully it looks better and has more contrast than the mock-up.

Also it's funny that Wimbush is the "On the field" example.

Not so funny anymore, WImbush is playing and the green jerseys are happening

The Ducks are going back to the chrome/white/white look for tomorrow’s game at Utah:

This’ll be their third time wearing this exact combo this season, and four out of four road games wearing the white jerseys and pants together. I was really hoping they’d at least switch out the helmets again like they did for the Arizona game, except I would’ve liked to have seen the yellow lids this time around. Alas, they seem pretty set on sticking to the four combos that were unveiled back in August, with the exception of last week’s special Jumpman uniforms and the black/white/white look that was worn two weeks ago.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 hours ago, WBeltz said:

I don't mind the green jerseys, but when no other element of the uniform is blue, it doesn't look right.

5be5d7cb1ec4b.image.jpg?resize=750,1125

But the socks...

(I’m kidding.)

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

11 hours ago, WBeltz said:

I don't mind the green jerseys, but when no other element of the uniform is blue, it doesn't look right.

5be5d7cb1ec4b.image.jpg?resize=750,1125

That's a horrible picture anyway, but that is bad. As far as I can recall, any time they've worn green jerseys they have also had matching gear and matching green logos on the pants (at least since they started putting logos on the pants). This just looks like they went out and bought green jerseys on a whim and were too cheap to get anything else green. They look like a High School.

Gold or white numbers, with green gear and pants logos. This shouldn't have been that hard, Under Armour. You failed at something even Adidas got right. Congratulations.

spacer.png

I like Notre Dame’s green jerseys. The Kelly green is an improvement over the darker green they’ve worn in the past. One thing about them, and all of Under Armour’s jerseys actually, is that the numbers seem too small. Notre Dame really bugs me bacause the numbers are a bit on the thin side anyway.

2 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

I like Notre Dame’s green jerseys. The Kelly green is an improvement over the darker green they’ve worn in the past. One thing about them, and all of Under Armour’s jerseys actually, is that the numbers seem too small. Notre Dame really bugs me bacause the numbers are a bit on the thin side anyway.

The kelly green is a huge improvement over the darker green, but all of that navy muddles what could be a great uniform.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

The kelly green would look good with metallic gold britches. The mustard yellow britches UA has Notre Dame wearing would look better with the darker green. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

11 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Michigan State/Ohio State is absolutely gorgeous. I love this white/green/white combo for the Spartans, and the Buckeyes’ road uniforms always look good.

DSC_0048-e1541871145989.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

It’s good, but I think Sparty would look better with green shells. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I would love it if Nebraska went to this century gothic-like font full time. Beautiful.

usa_today_11635752.0.jpg

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

2 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

Image result for boise state fresno state espn

little late to the party, but Boise State wore all-blue with their American flag numbers against Fresno State who broke out the Bulldogs script helmets. 

Fresno State has regularly worn the Bulldogs script helmets over the last two years...and they're awesome.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived