College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

Not unexpected, but Washington has been wearing it’s traditional gold helmets in practice ahead of the Rose Bowl. No matter if the Huskies wear gold or purple pants, it’s going to be one of the best looking matchups of bowl season. 

Really hoping we can do a rose bowl edition white jersey and retire purple sleeves and armpit spikes. Hate to imortalize those in Rose Bowl. Love to see us in G/W/G FOR A bit of change.  I loved the old gold pants with wide purple and white stripes. 

On 12/22/2018 at 12:23 PM, upperV03 said:

Next Saturday’s Peach Bowl will look absolutely gorgeous with the Wolverines in their classic home uniforms and the Gators in orange/white/blue:

Yeah, that'll be a good looking game.  I believe it's what each team wore in the Outback bowl in the early aughts.  Florida wore O-B-W and Michigan wore B-W-W when they played in the 2016 Citrus Bowl.

hi-res-a2f548f39e131eef713dd5541f25632b_

Speaking of Florida... there's good news on that front!  Despite Mullen suggesting they would eventually wear some alternate uniforms under him (he mentioned black specifically) AD Scott Stricklin has said Florida will look to "re-establish (Florida's) brand by wearing traditional jerseys more, which they pretty much did this year anyways.

IUe6Hvh.png

13 hours ago, lbj273 said:

Gophers in Gold chrome helmets, white jerseys and maroon pants vs Georgia Tech who is wearing Gold/Navy/Navy

Ga Tech does tend to wear a dark jersey for its bowl games--a contrast to wearing white jerseys for most of the season.

1 hour ago, dsaline97 said:

cbUEs29.jpg

B4HgfoWh.jpg

ALL orange.

Good thing it never happened. 

I actually like it, as far as monochrome goes.

What makes me mad is all the gray, which is just unnecessary and doesn’t pop nearly as well as white. And yet Nike has the nerve to make the swooshes white so they stand out more!

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Duke going blue helmet/ Colts Blue Jersey/white pants.  Temple going black/gray/ black in Indy Bowl. Pulling against Temple strictly because of this grossness. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

14 minutes ago, lahaye7 said:

Duke going blue helmet/ Colts Blue Jersey/white pants.  Temple going black/gray/ black in Indy Bowl. Pulling against Temple strictly because of this grossness. 

Temple really doesn't deserve to win looking like this, but they just went up 14-7 as I was typing this.

Edit: 13-7 due to a missed PAT. A small measure of justice.

On 12/26/2018 at 11:02 AM, crosfam said:

Really hoping we can do a rose bowl edition white jersey and retire purple sleeves and armpit spikes. Hate to imortalize those in Rose Bowl. Love to see us in G/W/G FOR A bit of change.  I loved the old gold pants with wide purple and white stripes. 

I am really hoping for G/W/G. Its still a classic look for us but is still different from what we have been wearing on the road the last few years.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

The Ducks are finally switching things up with their new uniform set and going with the “traditional” yellow/green/yellow for Monday’s RedBox Bowl:

This is the combo I’ve been waiting to see all season, and it was definitely worth the wait. I’m hoping this a sign of things to come next season, where they’re more open to doing some tasteful mixing and matching instead of sticking with the monochrome combos. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived