College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, lahaye7 said:

saw a couple Utah kids wearing hoodies (with the laces out to boot) hope this isn't going to be a trend. 🙄

It’s been a thing in the college game for years when warm weather teams play up north in winter. There are almost always at least 1 corner or receiver that does that. I want to say the NFL has rules against it.

5 hours ago, dont care said:

It’s been a thing in the college game for years when warm weather teams play up north in winter. There are almost always at least 1 corner or receiver that does that. I want to say the NFL has rules against it.

James Jones used to do this for the Packers a while back before the NFL squashed that trend

On 12/31/2018 at 8:01 PM, upperV03 said:

The Ducks’ yellow/green/yellow combo looked absolutely gorgeous in action today, and was easily their best look of the season. I’d even argue it was their best overall look in quite some time.

445_redboxbowl28.jpeg

d12_redboxbowl26.jpeg

305_redboxbowl115.jpeg

0c3_redboxbowl59.jpeg

462_redboxbowl56.jpeg

That color scheme... Good heavens, that is gorgeous. Why on Earth would they ever muck it up with gray or black? It's just unfathomable to me.

23 hours ago, dont care said:

I'm pretty sure Keenan Allen did this last week

6 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

That color scheme... Good heavens, that is gorgeous. Why on Earth would they ever much it up with gray or black? It's just unfathomable to me.

Teenagers.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

What would Texas look like with colored pants? Or maybe even putting a colored stripe on their pants? Yes I know that the latter would not match their no stripe helmet.

And ewwwww, the Sugar Bowl is indoors, on field turf, with non painted endzones. Sugar "Ghetto" Bowl, more like it. 

7 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

What would Texas look like with colored pants? Or maybe even putting a colored stripe on their pants? Yes I know that the latter would not match their no stripe helmet.

And ewwwww, the Sugar Bowl is indoors, on field turf, with non painted endzones. Sugar "Ghetto" Bowl, more like it. 

Texas would look horrible.

Sugar Bowl end zones have almost always been just the teams wordmarks for years. The field turf looks fairly new though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

rsz_kgagodpdhbiccipww_5u96l8fr46udg4d3yw

*Nike sees perfect color combo*

Hmm... how can we add gray and black to this to impress 17 year old kids with no sense of style?

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

2 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

rsz_kgagodpdhbiccipww_5u96l8fr46udg4d3yw

*Nike sees perfect color combo*

Hmm... how can we add gray and black to this to impress 17 year old kids with no sense of style?

Nike and classic looks only very rarely mix well together (Bama, USC, Texas!.

I almost never say anything nice about Oregon, but this was a great look (also would be fine with the angry Donald logo on the helmet).

6 hours ago, HecEdHooligan said:

Nike and classic looks only very rarely mix well together (Bama, USC, Texas!.

I almost never say anything nice about Oregon, but this was a great look (also would be fine with the angry Donald logo on the helmet).

Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, Ohlahoma, Clemson, Georgia, Kansas State, LSU, Ole Miss, Tennessee.

Rarely is a terrible choice of words here. Nike knows how to do classic looks well. In fact, many uniforms look best on the Vapor Untouchable uniform. Also, the schools have the same opportunity to say no to Nike as they do to say yes to any alternate they throw out.  

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived