College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Brown1 said:

Well their officially logo is the one I posted. So I thought when we were talking about Nebraska’s N one would assume the official logo not the one that’s just on the helmets.........

You just served me up a meatball.

Did I miss a rule change requiring every CCSLC thread to become completely :censored:ing ridiculous?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

19 minutes ago, Brown1 said:

Well their officially logo is the one I posted. So I thought when we were talking about Nebraska’s N one would assume the official logo not the one that’s just on the helmets.........

You just served me up a meatball.

Friendly advice, Brown1. You just joined. Your best opening move is not to start arguing with Andrew Harrington. He knows of what he speaks.

7 minutes ago, dakotapalm said:

Friendly advice, Brown1. You just joined. Your best opening move is not to start arguing with Andrew Harrington. He knows of what he speaks.

Oh his opinion is more important than others? In a battle of opinions? Maybe I know what I speak?

Like if I tell you I helped with the NHL transition at Adidas would that make my opinion worth more than his or would I still need some resume boosters?

6 minutes ago, Brown1 said:

Oh his opinion is more important than others? In a battle of opinions? Maybe I know what I speak?

Like if I tell you I helped with the NHL transition at Adidas would that make my opinion worth more than his or would I still need some resume boosters?

Never mind. I can tell by your incessant argumentative posting that you aren't interested in gaining from advice.

1 hour ago, Brown1 said:

Well, it certainly couldn’t be the nearly 15 years of being an honest, tactful, and valuable member of the forum.

I enjoy debating design and critiquing aesthetics and craftsmanship, not arguing about semantics. I’ve had heated discussions with several people over the years, and I disagree with a lot of people on a lot of topics, but I enjoy intelligent, topical arguments and I respect those individuals for sticking to their guns and finding a way to communicate their point in a strong, coherent way.

No one learns anything from, “Well, *you* said this, and technically that’s not true, (and so on...)”

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

1 minute ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Holy crap. You are making friends in a hurry aren't you?

I mean I have about as many here as in real life. Go over to the Dophins thread and check out his ridiculous argument and tell me how I’m supposed to take Andrew seriously? 

1 minute ago, andrewharrington said:

Well, it certainly couldn’t be the nearly 15 years of being an honest, tactful, and valuable member of this forum.

I enjoy debating design and critiquing aesthetics and craftsmanship, not arguing about semantics. I’ve had heated discussions with several people over the years, and I disagree with a lot of people on a lot of topics, but I enjoy intelligent, topical arguments and I respect those individuals for sticking to their guns and finding a way to communicate their point in a strong, coherent way.

No one learns anything from, “Well, *you* said this, and technically that’s not true, (and so on...)”

Do the Penguins use slanted 2s...yes or no? 

Just now, Brown1 said:

I mean I have about as many here as in real life. Go over to the Dophins thread and check out his ridiculous argument and tell me how I’m supposed to take Andrew seriously? 

Oh, I've read it.  Trust me, he's not the one I'm having trouble taking seriously.

Just now, oldschoolvikings said:

Oh, I've read it.  Trust me, he's not the one I'm having trouble taking seriously.

Do the Penguins use slanted 2s? Cuz if they do his whole argument is pointless.

3 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So when you ask that, I'm assuming you mean on their jerseys, right?  Because that's what anyone would assume.

Well you know what happens when you assume right? Cuz it’s unfolding right in front of you. I guess helmets aren’t part of the uniform in hockey anymore you only wear them the whole time. Any other interpretations that are universal here that I need to know other than if a team uses something that they actually don’t even though they clearly do?

7 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So when you ask that, I'm assuming you mean on their jerseys, right?  Because that's what anyone would assume.

Today I learned: the Cowboys have actually been using sans serif nameplate lettering for years! :lol: I had to. Okay, I’m done.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFyLs1RBT9lVaNXU19-42

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

1 hour ago, WavePunter said:

We just placed an order for new white jerseys, and my recommendation of twill numbers was vetoed by pretty much everyone - including our Adidas rep who said the "big name" teams who use it will be switching away from it.. I was annoyed to say the least 

The only one who I felt took their numbers looking like crap were Miami. IF they're going back to screen on numbers the old issues will return. I really felt that was what was wrong with Arizona State:

With Nike:

CBFGo40.jpg

with adidas:

rVCYOcY.jpg

The striping position was better with adidas but the numbers and forks looked like they ran the jerseys through the screen press too many times because of how thick they look while supposedly being lighter. The other big issue with the screened numbers is the glare that they give off during the game. 

g7dHyo6.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived