College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the jumpman branding for UNC... maybe for Michigan too, but now it just seems like any random school can pick it up. 

Seems like the jumpman is... ? jumping the shark

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

1 minute ago, TenaciousG said:

I get the jumpman branding for UNC... maybe for Michigan too, but now it just seems like any random school can pick it up. 

Seems like the jumpman is... ? jumping the shark

At least San Diego State football will still wear the swoosh while basketball gets the Jumpman. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I like the Oklahoma updates. Cleaned things up (the inconsistent logos), modernized while staying very traditional (custom fonts) and also streamlined the alternates so that they look like one consistent set (now the fonts on the normal sets match the alternates). Good job, Sooners.

Also, the Gators have announced when they will debut their Jumpman uniforms. I’m very curious if they’ll change things. Otherwise, it seems pointless to me to have an unveiling for what would otherwise be a simple manufacturer logo swap. I hope they at least clean up their hideous striping inconsistencies.

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

Also, the Gators have announced when they will debut their Jumpman uniforms. I’m very curious if they’ll change things. Otherwise, it seems pointless to me to have an unveiling for what would otherwise be a simple manufacturer logo swap. I hope they at least clean up their hideous striping inconsistencies.

Fix the horrible number font too. I don't get why they don't just use a standard block font.

3 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

im still not down with the Jumpman logo being on a football uniform. the symbolism there is just too odd.  

Wait until Nike talks someone into wearing Lebron's logo.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 minutes ago, bkknight95 said:

*cough* Ohio State *cough* 

I'm surprised they haven't done that with the alternates. One fan group has suggested since he moved to LA, that there will be less interaction between him and Ohio State. They seem to have forgotten that he had been involved with Ohio State even when he was in Miami. And besides, he left the Cavs, not Ohio.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

6 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Aren't they supposed to play LSU in Baton Rouge either this season, or in the forseeable future?

Georgia Tech isn't on any LSU schedule for the foreseeable future according to LSUSports.net

gYH2mW9.png

Good to see Taggart took his "Do Something" with him from Oregon to Florida State. 

Waiting for the sitcom... 

"Hey, Willie! This outboard motor is coughing and blowing smoke. Should we... DO SOMETHING?" 

"Great idea, PJ. Let's ROW THE BOAT."

Cue: boat jumps over shark.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

43 minutes ago, CycloneRoss said:

God help me, these are floating around Twitter for the new Iowa State uniforms.  We knew a black jersey was coming, but the red one looks an all time mistake.  Tell me it's not real:

8493439.jpg

I like the number font. But I'm not sure about the rest of it. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

"Foldover numbers", eh?

Ever since Bosack unveiled I-State's revamped look (I wanna say back in 2012?), they've had, top to bottom, one of my favorite brand identity packages up there in Ames. Now it looks like they're slowly but surely chipping away at it...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 7/3/2018 at 1:58 PM, cajunaggie08 said:

This just may be a case of Adidas replica jerseys becoming :censored:tier, but the retail version of the A&M football jersey no longer has the sleeve stripes going all the way to the collar. The retail version also no longer has a white collar nor the SEC patch shown. With the exception of jersey cuts and alternates, A&M hasn't changed their primary look since the 2012 season.

2018 retail jersey

adidas Men's Texas A&M University Replica Football Jersey - view number 1

My nephew had a replica from Manziel's days and it didn't have the shoulder stripes either..

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

13 hours ago, CycloneRoss said:

God help me, these are floating around Twitter for the new Iowa State uniforms.  We knew a black jersey was coming, but the red one looks an all time mistake.  Tell me it's not real:

8493439.jpg

To me, the black jersey is far worse than the red jersey, unless I'm missing something about the red jersey.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived