College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

5 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Was Nate Hall just tugging at the guy’s sleeve like “Did you make the numbers tiny enough?? I want em to be real tiny.”

F730420_F_617_E_4_B58_B394_6_DAFBE154_E0

Also, I’m gonna need to see Amani Oruwariye and Michael Deiter in my office stat...

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

It's an interesting idea, and I like the article, but this is a great example of why uniforms shouldn't be designed around the whims of what is ??? to 18-21 year olds at any given time.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

3 hours ago, LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU said:

DjH5GDWV4AAUuc0.jpg:large

I could wear this to the office and it be legal as it looks just like half the sweaters i wear during th fall and winter , I'll just say I had a fight with a bottle of mustard. 

3 minutes ago, tigerraven said:

that's not Wyoming.  Its Arizona St.  Note the PT 42 embroidery in the neck line.  Pat Tillman.  ASU player who died in Afghanistan.

I don’t think anyone thought it was Wyoming. I do like the PT but this uniform might be the worst CFB uni to date. I know there have been some bad ones but this is just awful.

1 hour ago, KouPilot said:

Thank you Wyoming for going with the CFL template

10 minutes ago, tigerraven said:

that's not Wyoming.  Its Arizona St.  Note the PT 42 embroidery in the neck line.  Pat Tillman.  ASU player who died in Afghanistan.

Kou was referring to Wyoming* (who went with the "CFL" template as opposed to the newest techfit) and expressing his relief that they did not use the same jersey cut as ASU (the pis he commented on)

* jWNmrxo.png

Archived