College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

He's still on the helmet, but front and center is still the best place for him. 

Used them last year so it's definitely a possibility.

15256332_G.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

19 minutes ago, RollDamnHawkeyes said:

No black Miami uniforms, no white A&M helmet, ASU is almost back to where they should be and no black for Rutgers.

Is Adidas becoming...good?!?!?

I’m sure they will have black uniforms and I’m sure A&M will have their white helmets. 

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

1 hour ago, tron1013 said:

So Rutgers looks like the bastard child of Nebraska and Wisconsin with Northwestern stripes thrown in for kicks. Way to distinguish themselves in the B1G....

ruuni02jpg-93f38be49eaf838b.jpg

Yeah...not really feeling this. It looks great, don't get me wrong but Rutgers should only wear red helmets for one thing. Also, using the striping pattern named for a school in the same conference is a questionable decision at best.

51 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

Yeah...not really feeling this. It looks great, don't get me wrong but Rutgers should only wear red helmets for one thing. Also, using the striping pattern named for a school in the same conference is a questionable decision at best.

Agreed 100%. Rutgers, Michigan State, illinois, Purdue and Northwestern have the worst habit of wearing those stupid, bland white helmets. Ruins their identity, dilutes our otherwise gorgeous league

3 minutes ago, RollDamnHawkeyes said:

Agreed 100%. Rutgers, Michigan State, illinois, Purdue and Northwestern have the worst habit of wearing those stupid, bland white helmets. Ruins their identity, dilutes our otherwise gorgeous league

In fairness to Michigan State, their colors are green and white. If they are going to have an alternate helmet, better it be a school color like white than the bronze ones they wore a few times, don't you think? I'd say the same for Northwestern, too, since their colors are purple and white, and they've worn white helmets several other years in their history before it became trendy.

Archived