College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

13 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Anyone who has touched an Adidas uniform needs to be fired (especially the people who worked on the Louisville jerseys). 

Anyone? I feel bad for the poor equipment managers that have no say in what supplier the university gets their uniforms from and can't change how said uniforms look. They need to touch those things all the time

S8eR5Rf.png

Q2XFfoc.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Anyone? I feel bad for the poor equipment managers that have no say in what supplier the university gets their uniforms from and can't change how said uniforms look. They need to touch those things all the time

Okay, maybe not the equipment managers. But the people who actually willing said “yeah, this looks good” need to go. It’s pretty bad.

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Anyone who has touched an Adidas uniform needs to be fired (especially the people who worked on the Louisville jerseys). 

Seems rational. ?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

9 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Additionally, I think we should wait to fire Scott Frost; I think his buyout is prohibitive.

23 hours ago, LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU said:

Imo this offseason Adidas has knocked all of their designs out of the park. The only ones I don’t really care for are the catalog order uniforms for the smaller schools but that’s not their fault. I did like ASU’s previous set minus the duct tape numbers and sleeve design but the new set is a classic look the Arizona flag detail is nice but overall won’t really be seen unless up close. 10/10 for Adidas. 

Im plesantly surprised with Adidas this year as well.  When USF signed with them i was skeptical, and while it appears we will have the tire treads for a season or two, Im hoping the next round of unis will have the better individual designs.

19 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Im plesantly surprised with Adidas this year as well.  When USF signed with them i was skeptical, and while it appears we will have the tire treads for a season or two, Im hoping the next round of unis will have the better individual designs.

My response to Wyoming signing with adidas was a four letter expletive but I'm right with you. There are still some funky stuff they did this offseason but as a whole not bad adidas not bad.

Adidas is doing good work this off-season. I'm the first to bash on them but they are actually turning out some good designs (Louisville notwithstanding). 

So far I'm giving them a solid 7 out of 10.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

12 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

The aways for ASU leaked. They look sharp (minus the helmet)

Please don't tell me that's heathered black.  It's bad enough seeing it on t-shirts and hats.

3 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Please don't tell me that's heathered black.  It's bad enough seeing it on t-shirts and hats.

I think that's just the lighting when the picture was taken. That shirt's been floating around for a while. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, 406Cane said:

I feel like adidas should shave colored in the space between the orange stripes on the socks with green instead of only having one color there. Black socks with dark green looks horrible, they should have used the same socks as everyone else. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

25 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I feel like adidas should shave colored in the space between the orange stripes on the socks with green instead of only having one color there. Black socks with dark green looks horrible, they should have used the same socks as everyone else. 

Agree about the green socks, but it's a minor squabble.  Color me surprised at how well Adidas is doing with these launches.  Teams like Nebraska, TAMU and Miami are looking classic but fresh and crisp.  

Do we know anything about the inner workings of Adidas?  Have they sacked a bunch of old designers and hired new talent?  Or maybe they finally just subscribed to CCSLC. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

44 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

This is why there are only orange stripes on the white socks.

Image result for jim kelly miami

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

4 hours ago, shaydre1019 said:

Wow he 100% did. 

This is like an Aggie joke in real life. 

aggyfurk.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived