College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

35 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

DkZn0fYWsAAW8w1.jpg

At first I thought this was Louisville (I thought there was a yellow/gold beak on that helmet) and pretty excited, but it works for Ball State as well.

Louisville should really go back to a similar helmet.  It's a good look. The Bridgewater helmet is one of the best helmets they've had.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

I wish USF could get a new primary logo. I've never liked the letter U being the primary focal point of the current logo, especially when there is another school in South Florida that is more associated with the letter U on their helmets.

By itself, no one really views it as a U around here, only when paired with the "SF" or "BLLS" does it come across as a U.

2 hours ago, roxfan00 said:
"This years Air Power Legacy Series alternate uniform is here. This year we honor the AC-130! #LetsFly"

Air Force Academy

Unpopular opinion maybe: I'm not that impressed, and they've had better. Excluding the squadron decals, this is essentially BFBS/AFAS.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

8 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Few more looks at the new Oregon font which’ll presumably be used on the football team’s new uniforms (remains to be seen what new stuff they’re getting for this season, though):

DjTkJGmU0AEvlX3?format=jpg

What's with the Adidas cleats?

7 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

What's with the Adidas cleats?

1 minute ago, Griffinmarlins said:

It looks like this is a recruiting camp, which means that kid is still in high school. 

Yep, that last picture is from their Saturday Night Live recruiting camp a few weeks ago, not a team practice. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

37 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Yep, that last picture is from their Saturday Night Live recruiting camp a few weeks ago, not a team practice. 

Sorry...my bad.  I was thinking that was from an actual team practice. That makes complete sense then.

Oregon also seems to be using 2 different Oregon O w/ wing designs this season.  One is from when they semi-rebranded last season and is actually being used on team-issued apparel and certain fan gear.  The newest one, as seen on the recruiting camp shirt, seems to be mainly used for promotional stuff so far with minimal placement on team-branded clothing.

DkDdS6dU4AAiIQE.jpg

Louisville photo looks like he has a column of flame shooting out his helmet.  I can't unsee it.

AftQOh8.png

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

5 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Oregon also seems to be using 2 different Oregon O w/ wing designs this season.  One is from when they semi-rebranded last season and is actually being used on team-issued apparel and certain fan gear.  The newest one, as seen on the recruiting camp shirt, seems to be mainly used for promotional stuff so far with minimal placement on team-branded clothing.

I’ve heard that the new wing logo (seen on the camp shirts) is the one that’ll be used going forward, not the one that was introduced last year. Some of the fan gear for this season (and even some of the team issued gear) will still use the old logo this year due to the design and production process. That said, the new logo is already being used at Autzen and on the women’s soccer team’s new keeper shirts:

ywq0Rti.jpg

M8r0MFy.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, AJM said:

AF2.jpg

AFfullbody.jpg

This helmet is pretty heinous. I understand they are a service academy, but this depiction of the AC-130 in guns a blazin' mode is a very poor representation of the usafa. I prefer my over the top promo shots of our immense military firepower to be sourced from defense contractor promo materials.

Archived